Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning in Henry's warm embrace. He was kissing my bare shoulder as one of his hands rubbed my cold arm.
"Good morning beautiful,"Henry said as I turned to face him.
"Good morning,"I said with a smile,"What time is it?"
Henry checked his watch, "10:17a.m."
"Let's start getting ready for the day,"I said kissing Henry's nose and sitting up in the bed. I tried to get up, but I was in so much pain from the night before. I decided to power through it, and get in the shower. Henry and I showered together, and put on the matching outfits we bought in the city.

(outfits)"You look beautiful, (Y/N)," Henry said hugging me from behind and planting a kiss on my neck

(outfits)
"You look beautiful, (Y/N)," Henry said hugging me from behind and planting a kiss on my neck.
"You don't look so bad yourself," I replied turning around and pushing my lips to his. We finished up getting ready, and went out to wake up the boys. Victor slept in the living room between our room and Patrick and Belch's room.
"Wake up, Vic,"I said shaking him gently,"Time to wake up! There's so much to explore."
"Oh yeah? Like what's inside Henry's boxers?" Victor said cunningly.
I laughed and shoved him,"Just get up."
Henry and I went in to wake up Belch and Patrick.
I jumped on top of Patrick, and played with his hair,"Wake up,sleepyhead!"
Henry jumped on Belch's bed,"Wake up! Let's go! We're in Boston!"
"Okay, okay, I'm up," Belch said grogily.
"Patrick, come on! Get up!" I said now bouncing up and down on his back.
"Gimme a kiss, and I'll get up," he said smirking.
"Fine," I said kissing his head,"There,now get up!"
Everyone got up, and began getting ready.
***time skip***
We met up with Belch's friend, and he showed us around. His name is Gavin, and he's so cool! He reminds me a lot of Belch, must be why they're friends. We hung out all day with him, and we even had dinner together. Gavin took us to this really cool sushi place called ZEN Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar.

(Restaurant)The sushi was so good! Henry and I split a dragon roll and an eel roll, and the rest of the guys played it safe

(Restaurant)
The sushi was so good! Henry and I split a dragon roll and an eel roll, and the rest of the guys played it safe.
"You guys are such pussies,"I said with my mouth full,"Live a little."
Belch laughed and said,"I'd rather be safe then dead." We all laughed, and finished eating. Once we were done, Gavin walked us back to our hotel. We did so much, and everyone was exhausted,or was acting like it *wink* *wink*. We got to our room at around 11,and Gavin had to leave. Patrick slept where Victor slept last night, and Belch slept in his usual place. Victor wanted to sleep in the bed, so Patrick switched with him.
"Goodnight guys,"Henry and I said walking into our room. The guys waved, and we closed the door.
"I thought we'd never get back," Henry said impatiently stripping off his clothing. I took mine off, and we slid into bed. He climbed on top of me, and pressed his lips against mine. I ran my hands through his hair and our tongues danced in each other's mouths. He pressed my hips against his, and flipped me on top of him. I faced him as he thrusted his member into me. He held my hips, and I rode his cock. I moaned loudly as Henry's strong hands dug into my sensitive skin leaving marks on my hips.
"Bounce for daddy,"Henry said breathing heavily. I began to bounce up and down as he and I moaned uncontrollably. I began bouncing faster until he flipped me onto my back. He kissed down my body until he got to my entrance. He ate me out gently as I let out soft moans. His tongue danced making circular motions on my clit as I grabbed his hair.
"Oh ffff-fuck!" I moaned as his teeth grazed my skin. Henry began sucking and biting my inner thighs leaving marks. It felt so good. I wanted this to last forever.
"I'm goin' back in, princess," Henry smirked and entered into my slit. His hips bucked forward, and began pulsing in and out.
"Fuck,Henry!I'm getting ccc-close!" I moaned.
"Me too,"Henry breathed heavier. He got faster and about 30 seconds later we came inside each other. He pulled out, and put it in my mouth. I sucked his dick more and more as I felt his cum slide down my throat.
He moaned loudly and pulled my hair,"You're mine, baby!"
I suck harder and faster, and stop for air. Henry held my body close to his. We cuddled for a little bit, and fell asleep. I was so comfortable until I started thinking. Did we use a condom?