Chapter 23

Henry got up early the next morning to work a shift at the police station with his dad. He was a receptionists in the station just to make a little extra money on the side from the auto body shop. He started drinking coffee to keep up with all of his work. I hate this, I wish I could do SOMETHING! Then again, anything could happen with the baby, and no one would hire me. I decided to get up at the same time as Henry, and do some chores around the house. Belch was still asleep, and Victor and Patrick were passed out on the couch. I left the vacuuming for after they woke up, and cleaned the rest of the house instead. I mopped the floors, dusted what needed dusting, cleaned the counter tops, and cleaned the bathrooms. I should also note that ever since I got pregnant, my OCD has literally intensified by 1,000%! I started cleaning everything more, keeping everything neat and tidy, and started picking up after the guys ALL THE TIME. Once I finished cleaning, I went upstairs to wake up Belch.
"Belch," I said gently shaking his arm,"It's time to wake up."
He rolled over,"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?"
I chuckled,"Yes, everything is fine. I need you to wake up because you, me, and the guys are doing the nursery today!"
"Oh yeah! Okay, okay, I'm getting up," he said rushing to get ready. I went downstairs to wake up tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.
"Vic,Pat, time to wake up," I said petting both of their heads,"We're doing the nursery today!"
Victor looked at me confused,"What time is it? Weren't we just watching cartoons at 9?"
I replied,"Yeah, but now it's 11 a.m. not p.m. We gotta get up and do the nursery. Come on, boys!"
"Alright, we're up,"Patrick said getting up off the couch with Victor. They got up, and I made everyone a bowl of cereal. We all ate, and I got into some comfortable clothes that I didn't care about because I knew we were gonna be painting.

 We all ate, and I got into some comfortable clothes that I didn't care about because I knew we were gonna be painting

(outfit)
We all gathered in the room that was going to be the nursery, and got to work right away. Henry came home from work just in time, so we were able to finish the room pretty fast with five of us working on it.

 Henry came home from work just in time, so we were able to finish the room pretty fast with five of us working on it

(nursery)
"Wow, this is amazing! Nice work, guys!" I said extatically.
"This is probably going to be my favorite room in the entire house,"Belch joked.We all admired our work, and went downstairs. It was lunch time by now, and damnit, that baby would not let me forget it! I went into the fridge and got some lunch and sat on the couch. The guys did the same, and as soon as I finished eating I passed out. Being pregnant is no joke. You do so little and it makes you exhausted. I'm just glad I was able to do as much as I could and I had the guys there with me helping out. If it were just me and Henry, we would still be in there painting.
I slept for about four hours not realizing that Belch and Henry had gone to work. I woke up to find a note right by where I was sleeping. It said,'(Y/N), Belch and I had to go to work. Vic left too, but Patrick will be with you when you wake up. We told him to make sure you eat and make sure you're okay. I love you, and I will see you when we get home. Love, Henry xoxo'. Well, at least I know I'm not alone. Patrick was in the kitchen, and I walked in.
"Why hello, sleeping beauty,"he said smiling at me.
"Hey," I said grogily,"can we order some food? I'm hungry."
"I can cook," he offered kindly,"I'm also pretty damn good at it. I'll make you something, alright? No need to spend money when you've got a five star chef right in your house."
I laughed,"Okay, but you know what I can and can't eat, right?"
"Yes,yes, I won't make anything you can't have. Go sit down, relax, and dinner will be done shortly, okay?" Patrick walked me to the living room and turned on the TV. I sat and waited until he was finished making dinner.He brought me out salmon, broccoli, and sweet potatoes with a glass of milk. I didn't know he went to the store while I was asleep.
"Patrick, this looks so good! How did you think of making this?" I said.
"Well," he started,"I looked at the list of things you should be eating, and basically made it one meal. Also, you have to drink milk. You need calcium."
I smiled,"Thank you, Patrick. You didn't have to go all out to make me this."
Patrick rubbed my back,"But I wanted to, and it makes me happy to see you happy. It's a win win because I'm gonna eat right here with ya' and pregnancy food is actually hella good!" We laughed and ate. I can't believe Patrick did this for me. He went above and beyond today with me, and I wanna repay him somehow. I'll figure it out. I was exhausted, so Patrick helped me upstairs, and I got changed into my pajamas.

 I was exhausted, so Patrick helped me upstairs, and I got changed into my pajamas

(pajamas)
Patrick helped me into bed, and tucked me in. He placed a kiss on my forehead and sat on the edge of the bed until I fell asleep. I was so grateful to have such amazing people in my life. They're gonna be great uncles to Henry and my child. I fell asleep before Henry and Belch got home from work. I needed rest, and so does Henry. Once this baby is born, Henry is gonna be napping with the baby.