Chapter 16

*Next day*
"Hey, wake up, (Y/N)!" Patrick said shaking me to wake up.
"What? Why? What time is is?" I said tiredly. I was so confused.
"It's 5:30 a.m.We're goin' somewhere special, baby," Henry said kissing my head,"Pack a bag for 5 days."
I got up, and walked to the bathroom upstairs. I took a shower and got changed.

(outfit)I walked to my room, and began packing my bag

(outfit)
I walked to my room, and began packing my bag.

(bag)I threw in a few outfits, some cute shoes, my make up, my toiletry items, and a little something extra for when Henry and I are alone

(bag)
I threw in a few outfits, some cute shoes, my make up, my toiletry items, and a little something extra for when Henry and I are alone.

(Lingerie)I shut my bag, and ran down stairs

(Lingerie)
I shut my bag, and ran down stairs. Everyone was already packed and their stuff was in Belch's car.
"Where're we going?" I asked excitedly.
"I'm taking you on vacation," Belch said with a smile,"We haven't been on vaction in years, and one of my old buddies's dads owns a hotel in Boston. I got all of us tickets, so we're gonna fly there."
"OH MY GOD!!! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!" I yelled out of shock and excitement. We all piled into the car, and started driving to the airport. I sat in the back on Henry's lap, Victor sat next to us, Patrick sat shotgun, and Belch obviously drove.
"So, what's the room like? And who is sleeping where? Is there a master bedroom?" I asked so many questions.
"The room is big, we're sleeping where we want, and yes there's a master bedroom," Belch said. I smiled and cuddled into Henry.
"We're here," Patrick said pointing towards the airport. I've never been on a plane before, so I'm a little nervous to fly.
We all get out of the car and head inside. We go through security and wait at our gate for our plane. I was tapping my finger on my leg. I was getting more anxious to get on this plane. I was nervous yet excited.
"Its okay, (Y/N)," Henry said leaning into my ear,"I'll be next to you the whole way." He kissed my cheek, and held my hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he leaned his head on mine.
"Flight 269 to Boston is now boarding zones 1 and 2," a lady said over the loud speaker.
"That's us!"Victor said extatically.
"We're gonna be okay," Henry whispered to me as we got up. We got on the plane, and sat down.
"Give (Y/N) the window seat," Belch said. I sat in the window seat next to Henry.
"Here, chew this,"Henry held a piece of Juicy Fruit gum out to me,"it helps with the pressure of the plane on your ears."
"Thanks," I said taking the gum and chewing it.
"The flight won't be long,"Victor said leaning across Henry to reassure me that I was going to be okay.
Henry held my hand and kissed it. He drapped his arm across my shoulders. I leaned into his side as the plane took off. I felt safe in his warm embrace. I wanted nothing more than to feel that constant warmth throughout my body.