Chapter 46

I quickly got changed into one of the outfits Henry had picked out for me. The outfits were sprawled out on our bed for me to chose.

(choice 1)

(choice 1)

(choice 2) I chose the one I liked best, and headed downstairs

(choice 2)
I chose the one I liked best, and headed downstairs. Nicholas was all settled with Vic and Pat since Belch was at work. We have to have at least 2 people with Nicholas since he's starting to need more attention at his age. We really don't want any accidents, so Vic and Pat are the perfect options.
"See ya' guys later, and if anything happens to our baby, both or your asses are mine," I said sternly pointing at them both.
"Yes, mom,"Vic said rolling his eyes.
"Don't worry, princess, we've got him under control,"Patrick said with a wink.
Henry laughed,"Alright, (Y/N) and I got a movie to catch. See ya!"
We said our goodbyes and Henry ushered me out the door and into the car.
"A movie, eh? Sounds fun," I said in a flirty tone.
"It will be as long as we sit in the back row with some gum, soda, and popcorn,"he said winking.
We made it to the movies, and grabbed our tickets. We both got (Y/F/S) and popcorn and headed to the theater where our movie would be shown. I had his favorite gum, Jucy Fruit, in my purse, and we made sure to get the very last row in the back of the theater. Nobody else sat there because we're pretty much feared by everyone in Derry. Everyone was squished in the rows closest to the movie screen, and there were about ten rows between us. This was going to be a fun night.
***time skip***
It was about a half an hour into the movie and Henry was already getting horny. He placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing and grabbing between my legs as I shifted in my seat. He leaned in close to me and whispered,"You bring the gum?"
I nodded and grabbed the package out of my bag. He smirked when he saw it was his favorite. I remember when we were younger and Henry would wreak of smoke, Jucy Fruit, and sweat. For some reason it always made me smile when he smelled like that.
"Here, put that away and give me your hand,"Henry commanded holding his hand out to me.
I placed the pack of gum back in my bag and gave him my hand. As he moved my hand down to his lap, I felt his throbbing member in my grasp. I looked down to see he had undone his pants and had everything out, ready for me.
"Look at you, practically begging for my touch,"I teased running my fingers over him as he bit his lip. His hands moved to my hair and he twirled his fingers through it. I looked him in the eyes and bit my lip. I got onto  the floor between his legs and pumped his length.
Henry's POV:
I needed (Y/N) so bad. Her and I hadn't done anything since the incident, and I wanted something spontaneous and daring. She was pumping my length as she stared at me sexily. Her tongue teased my tip as she grazed her teeth over my skin. My entire body quivered as her (Y/E/C) eyes looked at me with lust.
"Want me to put it in my mouth?" she asked licking her slippery lips. I nodded and without hesitation she wrapped her lips around my throbbing cock. I was lucky it was a loud part of the movie because I couldn't hold back my moans. My dick went deeper and deeper down her throat until she gagged.
"Fuck, (Y/N)," I moaned as she licked my length and rubbed my cum all over it.
"Why don't we just ditch the movie and head back to the truck?" she suggested getting off the floor and grabbing her stuff. I agreed and we headed back to my truck.
We both got in and began roughly kissing each other. She slid off her jeans and I took off her top. I took off my shirt as (Y/N) unbuckled my pants. I thrusted my member in her slit and she clawed at my back. She was breathing heavily, her back beginning to arch. I felt her climax approaching and mine wasn't too far behind. My thrusts became faster and rougher as my climax approached.
"Oh, Henry! Fuck!" (Y/N) screamed as her warm cream dripped from her quivering body. She let out one last moan and that was it. I came and slowed my pace. My thrusts were less intense as I began to pull out.
I finished and lied beside her, our breathing in sync. We got dressed and headed back home after that. That was one of our best date nights ever. I know this most definetely won't be our last either. ;)