Spencer

After almost running into Luna at the store, each time I go I'm on the lookout. I find myself looking at everyone's forearms for the tattoo from the picture she sent me.

It's been about a month since then and we still haven't met or even called to talk. It's all playful banter as usual.

I'm in Chicago on a case and I can't help but to think of her. When I get into my hotel room for the night, I pull out my phone.

Me: Hey. Are you still awake?

Ten o'clock here means that it's eleven in D.C.

Luna: yup. where in the world are you tonight, con man?

Me: Chicago.

Luna: gotta warn my family about your pyramid scheme haha. how are you, brown eyes?

That's right. We'd gotten eye and hair color out of each other one late night. She's got 'melted Hershey bar brown' eyes and 'very dark brown, almost black' hair. I laughed at her descriptions and told her that I had light brown eyes and medium-light brown hair.

Me: Better now that I'm talking to you. Today was rough.

Luna: I'm sorry :( wish I was there to give you a hug.

Me: Same here. What are you up to this late, Luna?

The girl takes a few minutes to respond.

Luna: I was sketching. now I'm just thinking about you. and giving you hugs and other stuff.

Other stuff?

Me: Sorry to distract you. What 'other stuff'?

Luna: no you're not haha. and I'll spare you the 'other stuff'.

Me: I'd really like to know. Please?

Luna: ugh. well, I can't say no when you ask so nicely. I'm thinking about kissing you and stuff.

Me: There's that 'and stuff' once again.

Luna takes a minute to reply.

Luna: please don't make fun of me. I've never sexted before aha.

Oh, shit. Sexting? I was just flirting and joking around, I didn't know-

My phone buzzes in my hands and I look down at it to see another message.

Luna: I'm thinking about what we'd do if we were together. I'd probably start by taking your shirt off and running my hand down your chest. I only have a tank top and my underwear on. I'd let you take them off if you wanted to.

Oh, fuck. Oh, shit. What do I write back?

Me: I'd want to. I'd kiss you and run my hands through your hair and then kiss your neck. I'd let you undress me the rest of the way.

No turning back now...

Luna: (I hope you're as turned on as I am right now) I'd press my naked body against yours as we kiss and run my hands down your back. I'd feel your erection against me...