Spencer

I meet up with Morgan at seven for drinks, but I'm surprised to see that it's not just him at the bar.

Emily, Rossi, Hotch, and him sit together at a table and stand up to greet me as I walk in.

Great, all of them here to gang up on me. To tell me what a bad decision I'm making by getting engaged.

"Reid-" Emily starts, but I'm quick to cut her off.

"Wow, guys, an intervention? Is that what this is?" I scoff. "Honestly, I don't want to hear it. You guys treat me like a little kid, and I'm not gonna put up with it anymore, alright?"

"Re-" Morgan tries to jump in.

I shake my head. "No, you know what? I love Luna and I'm happy with her. Being engaged doesn't mean we're getting married tomorrow, or a year from now, or even...six years from now! It's a commitment. Why can't you guys just be happy for us? Like Penelope is! And my mom! She's more supportive of Luna and I than you guys are!"

"Spencer, we wanted to meet with you to apologize." Rossi explains. He gestures for me to have a seat in the empty chair.

I do, and the four other agents sit down as well.

They want to apologize?

"Sometimes, I'll admit, we do see you as...well, a kid." He admits. "But after a sit down with Penelope today, we realized just how much you and Luna love each other."

I furrow my brow at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we've only met Luna a few times, so, we've really only seen your side of the relationship. Penelope showed us some text messages between her and Luna," Morgan pulls out his phone and slides it over to me. "Swipe,"

It's screenshots of a conversation between Luna and Penelope.

It's weird to see into their conversation, but seeing the way that Luna talks about me, about the way I make her feel

It's weird to see into their conversation, but seeing the way that Luna talks about me, about the way I make her feel... makes me feel so good.

These messages are that look that she always gives me, put into words. This is what she's feeling when she looks at me like that.