Spencer

When she stepped out of the car in her dress, I felt like the world stopped for that moment. Suddenly everything was revolving around her. She looked gorgeous.

My nerves had been building up throughout the night and day. I had trouble sleeping without her and spent most of the night thinking about the next morning, thinking about her. It was Penelope's idea for us to stay in separate rooms for the night, and we both went for it.

As she walked towards me, her face flashing with different colors from the lights of the fountain, I could feel it... A feeling that told me that this is right, this...is what I'm meant to be doing. Luna is who I'm meant to be with. She's my soulmate, there's no doubt about it.

As she makes her way toward me, holding Rossi's arm, I can feel my stomach churn. I can't believe that I'm marrying her. Someone so magnificent...

Rossi flips her veil and gives her a quick kiss on her cheek before she takes her place in front of me.

Luna reads my vows to her out loud, getting choked up several times as she does. Tears run down her cheeks and I wrap an arm around her, pulling her to me as she continues to read.

We share an "I love you" after she's finished and I fumble with the folded piece of notebook paper that has her vows on it, trying to open it with one hand and keep my other on her. She helps me, giggling a tiny bit.

I skim over the page, feeling my heart soar when I see all of the tiny hearts and flowers she drew in the margins. She wrote in purple pen for the first half, then pink for the second. I sniffle a tiny bit and clear my throat before starting to read.

"Spencer, astudyinscarlet, the love of my life..." I start, already having to blink away some tears. "Can I just start this off by letting you know just how much I love you?" I chuckle at the line, hearing Luna say it in my head. "Cause I love you a whole lot! It's been a year since we officially got together, so...happy anniversary, too."

I look up at Luna, giving her a small smile. She flashes one right back at me.

"I know there's been some hard times over the last year, but we got through them together. And honestly, I don't think I don't think I could have gotten through if I didn't have you. For that, I vow to stick by your side through anything and everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly. You make me a stronger person, you make me a better person...and you've helped me realize what love really is."

I move my hand from her back, bringing it between us to link my fingers with hers. She gives my hand a squeeze as I continue reading.

"That love isn't cruel when I'd always thought that it was. I promise to love you forever, unconditionally...because I already do." The tears finally start to escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks. "Sometimes I feel like I'm orbiting around you. Like you're the sun and I'm the planets. You keep me warm, you make me happy. I hope that I do the same for you." I look up at her, and she looks up at me. She gives a sad smile when she sees my tears. I mouth 'you do' to her before bringing my attention back to the words on the paper. "I'm no good with words, never have been, never will be...but I need to let you know just how much I love you and just how much you mean to me. I'd give you the moon if I could. I'd lasso the stars just for you.

The feeling that I get when you come home after every case just cements my feelings for you. You don't know this, but sometimes I get so giddy and excited to see you that I'll wait by the door when I know you're on your way home.

I will cherish every moment we've had together and every moment we will have together forever. I love you, Spencer. More than anything in the world. X-O-X-O, Luna."

She lets go of her side and I fold up the paper, pocketing it. We turn back to face each other, the officiant beside us.

"Do you have the rings?" He asks, prompting Derek to hand them over. The engagement ring that Luna got me will double as my wedding band, but I got her a separate wedding band when I bought her engagement ring.