Spencer

Dinner...let's start there. Luna, being her usually sassy self, managed to rack up quite a few strikes. And then, she had the audacity to suggest 'raising the stakes'.

I wanted to laugh.

I'd told her something along the lines of 'I think you're forgetting who's in charge here,' and she'd responded with a witty: 'I remember you telling me you'd find me dominating you sexy'.

I raised her count up to five and told her that I was raising the stakes. She got cocky knowing that it was a test run.

When I told her that, the color drained from her face. It was hilarious. When she'd only had three strikes against her, she was all for 'raising the stakes', then I'd made it five...and not so much.

After dinner, in the parking lot, we danced to a song being played over the outdoor speakers. Neither of us can dance, though. It was just the two of us stepping on each other's toes. She was all laughs and smiles as we turned to the music. She even sang the lyrics to me through her laughter. She looked gorgeous with that huge smile on her face.

Once we were in the car, she fell quiet. Probably realizing that we were on the way back to my place and she was going to be whipped when we got there. I had already planned on stopping by Lover's Lane to pick up replacements for the toys I'd thrown away. I didn't tell her, though. So, when we showed up...she was nervous. Fidgety. She kept looking over her shoulder to make sure no one was staring at us. I reassured her that they weren't, knowing how she felt. My first time in a store like that was pretty terrifying. Plus, I was alone. A skinny white guy buying a vibrator. That was just when I was starting to get into 'kinkier' sex. Bringing toys into it. I was terribly anxious as I went up to pay for it, thinking I'd get some snide remark from the cashier. Actually, she was kind and didn't even say anything about what I was buying, well, other than to 'enjoy' it.

I wanted to pick out some lingerie with Luna, but when I'd turned into the aisle I saw a familiar figure looking over some. Morgan. My heart dropped and I turned right back around, telling Luna to go back the way we came from. She turned quickly and tripped, falling face-first and catching herself with her hands.

I crouched to help her and set my basket down. Morgan must have heard my voice or the commotion from Luna falling, because he walked into the aisle we were in. I felt the color draining from my face as he picked up our basket and started looking through it. When Luna took it from him and told him that we were in a rush, I felt a rush of confidence run through me.

'Yeah, actually, I have to get home and fuck my gorgeous girlfriend until she comes all over my bed. Great talking to you, Morgan.' I'd told him, earning a shocked look. His mouth fell open. He would never in his wildest dreams have expected that. Luna was gawking, too, looking amused and shocked at the same time.

She high-fived me when we got in the car, cheering on my confidence and how I 'told him off'.

Once we were back at my place, Luna was quiet and didn't try to kiss me. I wondered if she was having second thoughts about seeing 'kinky Spencer'. Once we got into it, though, I could tell she wasn't.

I went easy on her with the three strikes, knowing that it's her first time.

She was on the coffee table, blindfolded, when I brought out the feather tickler. I was surprised when I ran it over her side and she laughed. It was the cutest thing. She's ticklish. I did it again, earning more giggles from her. Then, I ran it over her breasts and things started to heat up. She orgasmed from me just playing with her nipples. It was fascinating.

In the bedroom, I kept a fast pace and went a bit rough, slamming into her. As her moans got more frequent, I'd brought my fingers into the mix. She hit her climax in no time and, feeling her squirt the smallest bit, I pulled out, letting the rest come out. It's so hot. She did it the first time we were intimate together. That night with the ice cream bars. The steamy mutual masturbation session on my bed. She wasn't embarrassed this time, instead she watched me with amusement in her eyes as I cheered for her. I finished on her stomach and rolled onto the empty spot next to her.