Luna

A dress. I need to find a dress; a nice one! I'm going to Richie Rich's house tonight and I can't show up in rags. Rags, also known as EVERY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING I OWN.

I'm excited to meet Spencer's friends. I've heard loads about them and he really adores them.

After a long time of searching, I finally settle on a gorgeous red dress.

I own dresses, but they're all over two years old and aren't dinner party at your kind-of sort-of boyfriend's friend's house

I rush home and start getting ready, putting the Rent soundtrack on in the background.

I leave my hair down in its natural waves, mostly because I don't want to screw with it, and do my makeup as I usually do.

I grab a small purse and make sure I have Spencer's key to give back to him before sitting on the arm of the couch and waiting the ten minutes until five-thirty.

The always punctual Spencer Reid knocks at my door then. When I open up...his jaw drops.

"Luna, you look..." He looks me up and down a few times. "You look gorgeous."

A blush takes over my cheeks and a small smile takes over my lips. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek as a greeting. "Thank you, Spence. You look dapper and handsome, as per usual." I take in his outfit. It's the same thing he wore to work, just toned down a bit. He'd taken off his cardigan and just went for the blazer on top of the mohogany shirt. He's so fucking gorgeous. How does he do it? "Hey, do you want a quick apartment tour?" I gesture behind me with my thumb.

He nods and I step aside to let him in.

The brown-eyed boy takes a look around as he steps inside.

My apartment isn't anything like Spencer's. It's a lot brighter, for starters. Baby blue walls and light hardwood floors. I have a bunch of plants everywhere that I somehow manage to keep alive. A few sit on the window sill, some hang from the ceiling, and some are floor plants. The built in shelving units are lined with books and various knick knacks. Just some things I've collected over the years. There's a lot more color to my apartment. Spencer's is very neutral and earthy.

Serena sits on the back of the couch, looking at the two of us with annoyed green eyes. The fluffy white cat stands up and stretches before making her way to greet me.

"Oh, this is Serena," I run my hand over her back. "Proceed with caution, she hates everyone. She's so relatable,"

Spencer reaches his hand out and let's Serena sniff him. After she does, she automatically nuzzles her face into his hand. It's a miracle. He's the cat whisperer! Someone get this guy a TV show!

"She seems to like me," He gives me a smug grin as he scratches the cat's chin.

I chuckle and make my way to the kitchen with him following behind me. "This is where I prepare the most excellent meals in all of D.C.," I gesture around the tiny space.