Spencer

Tonight was...interesting to say the least. Luna thought that I wasn't seeing the shocked looks on her face as I handed her different things.

It's obviously new to her, she hasn't done research on it or seen movies about it...

"So, I'm just assuming you like to be the dominant, am I right?" She'd asked me.

It got me to thinking about Luna being dominant over me. Something I'd never done before was let my partner be the dominant one. It never got me going, was never something I was into. But with Luna... just the mere thought of her tying me up has me feeling frazzled.

After our talk, we decided to head to bed.

Luna lays next to me in the darkness, her hand rubbing my stomach under my shirt.

"So, what do I call you? Y'know... master? Daddy?" The girl asks, a hint of amusement in her tone.

I laugh. "No, you don't have to call me those things. I'd really just prefer you call me Spencer,"

"Unless we're in a role playing situation, yeah? Professor Reid?" She teases. "I need to boost my grades,"

I chuckle, remembering that she has a 'college professor' kink. Speaking of college...

"I'm lecturing at a nearby college on Wednesday," I place my hand over hers. "You're more than welcome to come with and observe,"

She chuckles. "Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do? Take me into a utility closet and fuck me afterwards?"

This... this is one of the reasons why I want her to be dominant sometimes. She talks like this, testing me...teasing me.

"If you'd like me to," I smirk.

I feel her shift positions and I know just why she does it. She's facing away from me now.

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal, but you're the law, so..." She jokes. "I'd like that, yeah."

I turn over and spoon her, hugging her waist with my arm.

"Earlier, you looked really hot in your vest with your gun out. Low key, I wanted you to shoot me. Low key, though!" She laughs.

"You wanted me to shoot you?"

"Not actually shoot me, it's just more of an expression. Sometimes I'll look at you and just think 'God, I want him to punch me in the face', but I don't really want you to." Another laugh escapes her lips. "Maybe it's like...because I want to have rough sex with you or something."

"Oh?" Is all I can manage to say. The other night she'd told me to go 'harder'. I guess that was just a sneak preview of the 'roughness' she might enjoy.

"Y'know... pull my hair, maybe choke me a little?" Luna suggests, her hand finding mine. "You have really sexy hands, I'd love for them to be around my neck..."

Jesus...

"I'm sorry, I'm getting you all worked up," She chuckles, noting my obvious excitement that is pressing up against her. Maybe spooning wasn't a very wise thing to do while having this conversation.

"I, uh, sorry..." I go to move away from her, but she sits up.

"Spence, don't say sorry." She laughs. "I'll take care of it for you,"

She'll take care of it for me? What does-

My train of thought is lost as Luna hops off of the bed. She turns the lights on to the most dim setting before turning to look at me. She gives a shy smile as she pulls the hair tie from her wrist and uses it to put her hair up in a pony tail.