Luna

"Alright," I give Spencer a sweet smile. "Starts now,"

"So, you drove forty five minutes just to bring me lunch?" My boyfriend asks, opening up his box.

I nod, doing the same with mine. "Well, I was already out and about. I had to drop off all of my art and help set up. Once I was finished, I realized you probably didn't have a lunch."

He chuckles. "Well, thank you. It's good to see you,"

"Good to see you! I saw that you put me on your list, huh?"

When I walked through the door, all I had to do was show my license and tell them that I was here to bring Spencer his lunch. Security pulled out their 'list', found Spencer's name...and I was listed under it.

The boy nods, giving me a smile. "I did! Just so you can get through for whatever reason."

I see Derek and Penelope walking toward us out of the corner of my eye.

"Are Derek, Emily, and Rossi still anti-Luna?" I say quietly, looking down at my food.

"They were never anti-Luna," He laughs a tiny bit. "But no, they've come around to the idea. They even offered to pay for the wedding and honeymoon,"

They what?

"Oh, wow..."

The two stroll up to our table and take a seat across from us.

"Luna, I don't get how you look good after last night." Penelope says, taking off her glasses to rub her eyes.

She looks rough. It's easy to tell she has a headache and that she didn't get a very good night's sleep.

I laugh and give a shrug. "Only because I slept most of the morning away," I take a bite of my food.

"You two got any weekend plans?" Derek asks, taking a sip of his coffee. "Maybe some light choking, lover boy?"

My heart nearly stops and I choke on my food, breaking into a coughing fit. I smack Spencer on the arm lightly. "You ass, you told him about that!" I squeak, feeling my face turn red.

Spencer looks over at me with an amused expression. "Don't call me an ass! You told him yourself!" He laughs out.

"I did?"

"I'm not making fun of it, I promise." Derek chuckles. "I wish I had a girl as kinky as you, Luna. What do I need to do to snatch you away from him?"

I look over to Spencer who's already staring me with an expression that says, 'tread lightly'.

Oh, this should be fun. I'm so in for some strikes. There's so many things I could say.

"Well," I start, bringing my gaze back to Derek. "I-"

I'm cut off when I feel Spencer's hand on my thigh. He squeezes it tightly before releasing and letting his hand rest there.

"I don't think you could handle me," I finish with a chuckle.

The agent raises an eyebrow at me. "Oh, really? What can't I handle that pretty boy over here can?"

I catch Penelope's face out of the corner of my eye. She looks like she's about to get the newest, juiciest celebrity gossip. If she had popcorn, she'd be shoveling it into her mouth.

Spencer pulls out his phone and opens up a text message screen, typing out something quickly.

'Change the subject. One more word about this and you'll have five strikes against you.'