Luna

"I'm a planet. I'm a damn planet," I take a look in the mirror by the front door, rubbing my stomach. I'm just hitting the mark of nine months pregnant and I've gained twenty-seven pounds. It doesn't sound like much, but with my stomach sticking out -- it looks like I swallowed Pluto.

Spencer walks up behind me after hanging up his coat and rests his head on my shoulder, bringing his hands to my belly and looking at our reflection. "I think you're just as beautiful as ever," He presses a kiss to my cheek.

He was thrilled when we found out. It was just a month after we got married. We were settling into our new house...

I hear the door open and close and hop off of the couch, grabbing the tiny gift wrapped box off of the coffee table and running to greet Spencer. It's nearly midnight. He's been working long hours lately.

He comes through the kitchen, setting his bag on the counter. He gives a small smile when he sees me.

"Hi," I smile back at him. "How was work?"

The boy sighs and shakes his head. "It was a nightmare. Which reminds me, if JJ calls, don't answer it."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Why? What's going on?"

"Do you remember seven months ago? You quit your residency and schooling to come home-"

"Because of Emily? Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, turns out it was all for nothing!" He scoffs, giving a shrug. "I cried over losing a friend for weeks, you gave everything up to come be with me. I cried to JJ, and the whole time...Emily was alive. And she knew! She knew and never had the decency to tell me!"

"Emily is alive?" I walk around the counter to be closer to him.

"She's been in Paris this entire time," He shakes his head in disbelief. "And JJ knew it. She knew and she even saw me suffering and didn't say anything."

"I'm sorry," I frown at him, bringing my hands to his shoulders. "I know that you're angry, but...look at it this way: you've got your friend back."

He just shakes his head. "I just...I wanna go to bed,"

I pull away, giving him a small nod. "Okay, well, are you hungry? Do you want me to make something for you?"

"I'm okay," Spencer tells me. "But thank you. Is that for me?" He points at the box in my hand.

"I...Yeah, but it can wait if you wanna go to bed. I mean..."

He furrows his brow at me. "It'll take two seconds, Lu."

"Okay," I nod, handing it over to him.

"What's the occasion?" He asks, peeling the paper off.

"Just because," I let out a nervous chuckle.

Spencer crumples up the wrapping paper and sets it on the counter, a smile sitting on his lips. "What is it? Some-" He takes off the top and immediately loses his words, his jaw dropping. He looks up at me, then down at the blue and white test again, reading the digital display. "Luna, you..." He smiles, looking back up at me with his brown eyes full of happiness. It's a complete one-eighty from his prior mood. "We're having a baby?"