Luna

I'm nervous. Really fucking nervous.

I know that there won't be any hand-to-ass slap action happening, but my stomach is still stirring.

I don't know what to expect from him being 'dominant', and I certainly don't know what to expect from myself. I've got the gift of quick wit and excellent back-talk. They come out without me even thinking about it. God, I'll probably have eight hundred strikes against me by the end of the night. Every fucking word that leaves my mouth is straight-up SASS. I can't help it.

So, disobedience. That was the word he used. Disobedience equals strikes. Not answering a question or following an order within twenty seconds warrants a strike.

An order. That sounds awful...military-like. Is Spencer gonna go full-on Drill Sargeant on me? Yelling at me? Shit, I hope not. I might cry. Should probably ask him that.

I decide to shoot him a quick text message.

Me: hey I have a quick question

He answers within two minutes.

Spence 💕: Sure. What is it, Lu?

Ugh, how do I word this?

Me: okay so I was thinking about what you said about following orders and stuff. made me wonder something

Me: are you gonna yell at me and like...call me mean names? cause I might have a #breakdown

I watch the three dots at the bottom of the screen as he types his message. Finally, it shows up.

Spence 💕: No! Absolutely not. No yelling, no name calling whatsoever.

Me: good cause crying isn't attractive. anyway, I'll be seeing you soon.

Spence 💕: I have to stop at my place for a few things, then I'll drive to yours. I'll probably be fifteen minutes later than usual. See you soon!

Fifteen more minutes of peace! It's like I won the lottery.

I set some towels out, unlock the door, and hop in the shower a few minutes before he should be arriving. I turn the temperature more toward the cold side to save hot water for Spencer.

The bathroom door squeaks and I peek my head out the door of the shower to see Spencer taking his tie off. He has a bag set on the floor next to him.

"Hi," I say shyly, getting him to look over at me.

"Hello," He gives a smile. "I trust you haven't started your routine yet?"

Huh. A smile. Maybe it's not all cold.

I nod. "No, I just got in,"

"Great, you're going to be using my toiletries." He bends and picks up the bag before walking over to me. I'm handed shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I've used them before when staying at his place. No big deal.

"Okay," I set them up on the corner shelf.

"Get started," He says, turning away to finish getting undressed. "Clean everywhere thoroughly,"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, I know how to clean myself, thanks." I tell him, pulling the shower door shut.

"You also know how to earn yourself a strike," The boy says. "That's one for talking back. It hasn't even been five minutes,"