Luna

On the jet, Aaron tells Spencer that he has the weekend and two additional days off because of what happened today. He says that we need time to be together and regain ourselves.

When we're back in Quantico I'm greeted with the biggest hug from Penelope.

"You're okay, I'm so glad you're okay!" She says as she gives me a squeeze.

I smile and squeeze her back. "Thanks, Pen."

Spencer leads me down to his car in the parking lot. As he starts it up, I bite my lip to keep from asking him something. I want to ask if I can stay at his place tonight, but I don't want to seem clingy or needy. I just don't want to be by myself after what happened today...

"Luna?" He asks, grabbing my attention.

"Huh?" I look at him.

He chuckles a bit. "I asked if you were okay, you didn't hear me."

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, I'm alright, I guess..."

"You guess?" The boy raises an eyebrow.

I am the queen of poor word choices. Of course saying 'I guess' would hint that I'm not entirely okay. Luna, you're an IDIOT.

"Yeah," I shrug, laughing a bit. "That's what I said,"

"Do you want to stay with me tonight?" He asks, looking over at me.

"You need your space, I-"

His lips are on mine instantly, cutting me off. He pulls back and rests his forehead on mine. "Sorry, I haven't kissed you since this morning. Anyway...you were saying you wanted to stay with me tonight?"

"Yeah, I-"

"Okay, that's fine." He says, cutting me off once again and pulling away to put the car in reverse.

A wave of realization washes over me. "Hey! You trickster!"

"What did I do?" He asks, smiling big.

"You tricked me into saying I want to spend the night with you,"

"I didn't, you said it yourself!"

I huff, looking out the window. "Well, you just wanna get me back to your place and show me your toy box, don't you?"

He laughs. "My toy box?"

"Yeah, your big box of your BDSM stuff," I look over at him. "Your shibari rope, your blindfolds, your...cock rings, I don't know!"

An even bigger laugh comes out of his mouth. His entire face is laced with amusement. "Cock rings!?"

"I don't know what you've got in there! Dildos? Vibrators? Whips?" I ask, only earning more laughter from him. "I don't know!"

"Yes, I have all of those." He says, calming down from his fit of laughter.

"Why! Why do you have the first two?" I ask, looking at him, just absolutely dumbfounded.

He chuckles, a smirk lacing his lips. "To use on you, of course."

My jaw drops a tiny bit. "Yeah, alright, we'll see about that."

He just laughs.

The rest of the drive is mostly quiet, the radio plays quietly on an 'oldies' station.

When we pull up to his apartment complex, he parks the car and opens my door for me.

We lug our stuff up the stairs. He even offered to bring up my suitcase for me. I declined, telling him that I can get it.