A Embarrassing Morning

Sunlight poured into the ex-assassin's room, his eyes flew open in an instant as the sunlight hit his face. Groaning gently, he rolled over slowly only to be met with a face.

"Good morning Jafar, sleep well?" He asked with a smile.

"Gah! Sinbad!" Jafar shouted in alarm, jumping back and falling off the bed.

"Are you okay?!" Sinbad asked, quickly getting up and moving near him.

"I'm fine! Question is, what're you doing in my room?!" Jafar demanded, standing up quickly.

"You mean you don't remember? You fell asleep pretty quick last night..." he sighed, scratching his head.

"Oh no...oh no! oh no! Please tell me you have clothes on at l-least!" The silver haired male shouted, covering his now flustered face.

"Uh...I'm not gonna answer that, you really don't remember what happened last night?"

"No! And I don't think I want to!"

"Woah, calm down Jafar, we didn't do anything," Sinbad explained, putting his hands up which caused the younger male to calm down.

"Last night I was passing by your room and heard you crying, when I came in, you instantly hugged me, explaining that you had a nightmare and didn't want to be alone. So I stayed with you the whole night, you fell asleep straight away and didn't wake up after that, so then I went to sleep as well and well you know the rest," the purple haired male sighed, moving hair out his face.

"R-really? I did that to you? T-thank you Sin," Jafar murmured gently with a smile. "The only person who'd stay up with me all night when I was younger was Rurumu...I miss her."

"We all do, Jafar." Sinbad added in agreement, as he tied his long purple hair into a ponytail. "Truth is, Mystras and I always woke up and use to watch you and Rurumu, she was always good at helping you calm down."

Jafar sighed and stood up, pacing over to the desk and grabbing an important document. He breathed in quickly, his cheeks beginning to burn as he slowly turned around and faced Sinbad.

"P-please put some c-clothes on before-SINBAD!" Jafar shouted, covering his eyes as the purple haired male stood in front of him, holding his clothes.

"Problem? All I did was pick my clothes up...what? Wanna see more?" Sinbad smirked which made his chief blush even more.

"N-no! Get out!" Jafar ordered, turning around quickly so he wasn't looking at Sinbad.

"Heh, maybe one day you will," the king mumbled under his breath, and with that he left his chiefs room.

Standing in place, Jafar froze, his whole face red with embarrassment. Swallowing quickly, he shook his head and picked up uniform and shoes. Ever since he had become the Chief Of the Sindria Trading Company he had received a completely new uniform. As Jafar hurried up with getting dressed, a knock on the door frightened him.

"J-just a minute!" He called, hurrying trying to put his clothes on.

Finally, Jafar had finished, he quickly opened the door to find Masrur on the other side, he raised an eyebrow in confusion. Masrur never came to see Jafar in the mornings unless it was extremely urgent.

"Morning Masrur, is there something you need?" The shorter male asked, looking up at ex-gladiator.

"A magi is here to see you, apparently he wishes to discuss some serious news with you," he told the chief who held several documents in his head.

"Aladdin? I thought he was Alibaba and Ms Morgiana, unless something happened and he's come back to share the news...but why would he want to talk to me about something bad? Wouldn't he tell Sin before Masrur and I?" Jafar thought to himself carefully.

"Jafar!" Masrur tapped the chief on the shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"O-oh! Sorry! Of course," he apologized, as the two walked down the hall.

Both Masrur and Jafar walked in silence, Masrur was usually the quiet type which didn't worry Jafar at all. In fact, Jafar liked that about him, unlike Sinbad who was loud and reckless, Masrur was quiet and reserved unless asked to do something. The two came to a stop at Jafar's office as the chief turned the handle and opened the door, half expecting to see Aladdin Jafar's eyes grew wide.

"Well then, long time no see assassin, how's life treating you now a days?" The magi grinned, looking at the two males that stood before him.

"What're you doing here Judar?"