Would You Really...?

"Right...Jafar had a dark spell casted on him, whoever casted it on him has full control over him...he left about 5 days ago...he was involved in an attack a few nights ago, he injured Hinahoho. The reason why you three have been summoned here is to help us protect Sindria and fight along aside us in war if it comes to that..." Sinbad sighed as the three before him stared in disbelief.

Aladdin couldn't believe what he was hearing, Jafar of all people. The chief had always been so kind to the young magi, Alibaba placed a hand on Aladdin's shoulder as the young magi stared at the ground.

"If any of you come in contact with Jafar or any of the assassins...kill them," Sinbad ordered, biting his lip at those words.

"What? You want us to kill Jafar?" Morgiana blurted out, her eyes wide.

"No! We can't! I'd never hurt Jafar...after all the things he's done for me," Aladdin added in disagreement.

"You can't expect us to kill Jafar, Sinbad...he's one of your strongest generals," Alibaba gasped.

"The spell he's under has no cure...unless the three of you have any ideas on how to break it, please, I'm all ears," Sinbad frowned. He didn't want to kill his best friend but what other choice did he have?

Morgiana, Aladdin and Alibaba nodded in synchronization, as they listened to some other orders Sinbad asked them to do.

"Alright my men, we'll be leaving at first light, I hope you've all been training hard, especially you Jafar. Tomorrow morning we over throw Sindria and kill everybody! I don't want to see one living being left!" The master shouted as majority of the assassins shouted in agreement with their master.

Judar sat with Akane and Jafar who stared at the ground blankly, his whole body emotionless. Judar wrapped an arm around his younger brothers shoulder as he looked at Jafar.

"Cheer up gloomy, tomorrow is the day we take Sindria...the day you get to kill Sinbad," the magi giggled which made Jafar tense up.

Sin...

Akane elbowed the magi who frowned at him. "What's with you?"

"For once...just drop it," the younger male scoffed with an eyeroll as he stood up and walked away.

Jafar felt his heart flutter as he stood up and rushed out of the main, quickly walking into his and laying down on the ground, his eyes staring at the red ropes around his arms. Slowly, he closed his eyes as tears streamed down them, he just wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare.

The next morning came and the assassins had started heading towards Sindria. Akane walked beside Jafar, he had never seen his friend look so...emotionless. He knew how he felt, even if they wanted to stop this, they wouldn't be able to.

What was about to come would be the end of Sindria...or would it?