Healing Pain

"Thank god you're awake," Yamuraiha sighed happily, a gentle smile on her lips.

Jafar went to open his mouth to ask what happened but remembered what had indeed happened that night. He moved his body carefully, attempting to sit up only to be pushed back down gently but Yam.

"No! Stay down, I don't want anything to happen to your back," Yamuraiha shouted, glaring at Jafar who nodded in response.

"You were in pretty rough when Masrur brought you to Yam," Hinahoho added, a worried look on his face.

The sound of the door opening caused all three generals look at it, Sinbad had entered. Jafar's brows grew into a frown, the younger tried his best to move on his side but was stopped Yam who stared at him with a scary stare. He gulped and stayed in place as Sinbad walked over to him and Yam.

"What happened last night?" The king asked in a serious tone.

Jafar pulled the blanket over his face, he was way too angry to talk to his king, yet alone even look at him.

"He hit his head pretty hard, Masrur and I asked him what happened but he doesn't seem to remember...don't push him to tell you, Sinbad," Hinahoho explained, giving Sinbad an unkind glance.

The king placed his hands on his hips as he stared at all three generals. "Well, you should be more careful in the future Jafar," Sinbad said as he left the room.

Jafar moved the blanket down as a small smile grew on his lips. "T-thanks Hinahoho, "

"I'm not the one you should be thanking, that should be Masrur," the taller male sighed, walking out of the room as another person entered the room just as he left.

Jafar's eyes narrowed to the doorway, he felt anger grow inside him. Hakuei padded over to the older male, a friendly smile on her lips. Yamuraiha raised an eyebrow, sensing rivalry between the two.

"It's nice to see you're finally awake Jafar," she murmured gently as she sat on a chair just beside the bed.

She looked at Yamuraiha who stood there confusedly. "Would you mind if I spoke to Jafar in private?" She asked gently.

"Of course," Yam nodded walking out of the room. Hakuei leant forward, whispering in to the older male's ear.

His green eyes grew wide as he stared into her ocean blue eyes, a smile on her face.