Pain & Heartbreak

A chuckle escaped the black haired males lips as he watched the older male write on paper. The older male lifted his head, he turned and faced the magi, his brows in a frown.

"Judar, what're you doing here?" He hissed, not amused what so ever.

"I just came to collect you~" Judar grinned, walking over towards the chief.

Jafar stood up quickly, his weapon in his hand as he gripped it tightly, giving the magi a cold stare.

"Calm down, I'm not here for a fight. I need you to come with me, right now," the magi ordered, walking forward and grabbing the chief's arm, dragging him towards the window.

The silver haired male dug his heels into the ground as he got his arm out of the younger males grip, his green eyes darkening in the moonlight.

"Come on! I don't have time to play games, this is serious! We've gotta go now unless the both of us are gonna end up facing the consequences," the magi spat irritated, glaring at the older male.

The two males glared at each other, their hatred for each other boiling up. Judar rolled his eyes and walked back over to Jafar he quickly picked him up and headed towards the window.

"Judar! Put me down this instant!" Jafar demanded, squirming in the magi's arms.

"Sorry, not happening my friend," Judar snickered, flying off with the chief in his arms.

A few minutes passed and they finally made it to the assassin camp, Judar slowly hovered down to the ground, letting Jafar get out of his arms. The magi gripped Jafar's wrist as he led the older male into the tent, his eyes meeting the masters.

"Here he is, unharmed and alive," the magi snickered, throwing Jafar before the master.

The older male stood up and padded towards the younger male before him, a disgusted look on his face.

"Now my boy, the reason why we've brought you here is to go over your mission," the older male began, walking back and forwards slowly in front of Jafar. "You are to eliminate Princess Hakuei of the Kou Empire when you return back to Sindria, do I make myself clear?"

Jafar scrunched his face up as he shook his head. "I'm not some puppet you can control whenever you please. I told you that I'm through being an assassin! I'm not eliminating Lady Hakuei!-"

The sound of clicking startled the younger male beneath the assassin master, two younger assassins emerged from the darkness, their grey eyes giving off a cruel vibe, their blonde hair stained with dried blood.

"Grab him," the master ordered. The two males did as they were told and grabbed Jafar tightly.

"L-let me go!" Jafar shouted, trying his best to escape the force.

The master held a large sword in his hand, a big smirk on his as he lifted the younger males shirt up, tracing the tip of the blade along Jafar's back.

"I see these scars have healed, you were always such a tough boy when you received these," the master snickered, raising the sword up. "Lets see if you still are."

And with that, the assassin master struck Jafar's back with the sword three times. Jafar let out a loud scream of pain, his back felt like as if it had just been sliced opened. Tears escaped his eyes as his head lowered.

"M-master!" Akane shouted, appearing out of the darkness.

"What is it?" He spat, gesturing the two assassin's to release the older male.

"Somethings wrong with...Judar!" The younger male shouted, pointing to the magi who stared at the two confusedly.

With the masters gaze fixed on Judar, Jafar got to his feet quickly, turned and darted out of the tent, running as fast as he could go as pain stung his back. He didn't dare look back, he just kept running until he finally made it back to the castle. He hurried inside as quick as he could, panting heavily to the point were he was about to pass out.

He slowed down as he approached the door of Sinbad's room, he tried his best to hold up the coat that he wore as he quickly opened the door before freezing in place. He felt more tears stream down cheek as he stared at Hakuei and Sinbad.

"S-Sin..." he panted shakily.

"Jafar?" Sinbad questioned, his eyes wide.

Taking a few steps back, the silvered haired males panting became heavier, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Shaking his head, he darted off as quickly as he could, not looking back at all.

"Jafar!" Sinbad shouted, his voice filling the young males ears.

Heavy pants mixed with sobs escaped Jafar's mouth as he hurried down the hall before running into a taller male who looked down at him.

"Jaf-"

"Masrur!" Jafar shouted, hugging the younger male as his sobs became louder.

Masrur placed his hands on the older males shoulders as he stared down at him, Jafar looked up at Masrur, his eyes slowly fluttering shut until they were fully shut. He had passed out in the ex-gladiator's arms.

Opening his eyes slowly, Jafar was met with the face of Yamuraiha and Hinahoho who both looked down at him worriedly.