Chapter One ♡

Your POV

I think I could safely say meeting the guys was one of the best things I'd ever been able to do. They were the four of the nicest, funniest guys I had ever met. They all had their own charms and maybe that's what attracted me even more to them.

Ding!

While watching (F/S), I heard my phone. I turned it on.

Alex
You wanna hang out in Central Park with the guys and I?

I unlocked my phone.

Y: Sure! I'll be there soon. I might be bringing a friend though~!

A: Sounds good. We'll be at the park!

I grinned and looked for (B/F/N)'s contact. I clicked call.

"(N/N)! Wassup?"

"Hey best friend~! I wanted to ask if you'd go to Central Park with me. I'm meeting Alex and the guys there."

"Cool! Yeah, I'll go! I'll head to your apartment and we can walk there together!"

"Gotcha! See you then!"

"See ya then~!"

I clicked the red phone button, laughing. (B/F/N) was my closest friend. We've known each other as long as I can remember. I even had a bit of a crush on her at one point, but that's gone. At least I think? (YEP WE GOTTA BI GIRL UP IN HERE! JUS LIKE ME~)

Yep, I was bisexual. I guess you could also say polyamorous, but not so much. I was willing to get into a relationship with the guys though if it ever came. Though now I was pretty sure they thought I was 100% polyamorous... Eh. When the time comes I'll work with it.

I went into my bedroom and touched up my appearance. I quickly brushed back through my hair and freshened up my make-up. I heard my front door open.

"Guess who's here?! Your girl is!"

I laughed, walking out of my room. "Let me just grab my bag and we can leave."

I grabbed my small, (F/C) bag (it's not a purse just know that). It always had (F/B) and my sketchbook in it. I put my phone in my sweater pocket.

(B/F/N) grabbed my arm. "Let's go!"

I laughed again as we walked out the door, our arms linked together. It was something we always did. We may as well been five-year-olds trapped in 21-year-old bodies.

We walked into Central Park, giggling like high school girls. I turned to (B/F/N). "I just realized Alex never told me where we were meeting them."

"Damn. Well I guess we'll have to look for them."

I nodded. "I think I might know where they are. Come along~!"

We both laughed, and kept walking. Sure enough, I found the guys in the spot I first met them at. "Called it! C'mon (B/F/N)!"

She laughed as I pulled her along. "Hey! Polyamorous guys I totally don't know!"

Hercules turned. "Just the girl we were looking for!"

I grinned. "I told you I'd bring a friend."

I patted (B/F/N)'s shoulder. "This is (B/F/N)! She's my partner in crime."

Alex chuckled. "Is that implying that you guys do illegal sh*t?"

I looked at (B/F/N). "Only sometimes~!" she said.

We both laughed. "Anyways! Yes, this is my best friend. Best friend, this is Alex, John, Herc, and Laf."

(B/F/N) laughed. "I've heard all about you guys. Nice to finally meet you!"

I blushed a bit. "She means that in the most friend-like way possible. I just like bragging about my friends."

The guys laughed. "Okay. That's good to hear," John said.

"Well what're we waiting for? What's been plannedddd?" (B/F/N) asked.

"Well, we could always go to the café near the park for lunch. It's around lunchtime anyways," Alex said.

I nodded. "Sounds good! C'mon gents! And partner in crime."

(B/F/N) laughed and grabbed my arm, starting to pull me along. She looked back. "Come on guys! If you don't keep up I'm gonna steal her!"

The guys laughed and started following behind us. I looked at my best friend. "Book it?"

(B/F/N) snickered. "Book it!"

She grabbed my hand instead, intertwining our fingers so we didn't lose each other, and we started sprinting.

We heard the guys make a noise of surprise and run after us. I looked at (B/F/N) and we both started giggling like crazy.

Next stop, the café.

---

well that was chapter one! what did you guys think?

the guys might have some competition later on... and it comes in the form of your best friend~

cya next chapter!

~ Galaxy