Chapter Seven ♡

~ time skip: Friday afternoon ~

Your POV

To say I was excited was an understatement! It was the day of the Summer Festival! I haven't seen (B/F/N) or the guys in person yet, but we wanted to wait until we got to the festival to see each other. I was highly curious as to what both (B/F/N) and the guys were planning.

I was currently in Starbucks, sipping a (F/D) and drawing in my sketchbook. I was bored, so I decided to start drawing (B/F/N) and I. Depending on how well I did, I might actually be able to give it to her as a random little gift!

I had just finished a basic rough sketch, when someone approached my small table. "Do you mind if I sit here..?"

I looked up to see a guy maybe a year older than me. He had (kind of) short yet curly dark brown hair, and these shocking blue eyes. Dark gray, semi-rounded glasses were perched on his face. I smiled at him. "Sure! I wasn't doing much anyways."

The guy smiled at me and sat down across from me. He looked at my rough sketch. "Wow! That looks pretty good so far!"

I smiled sheepishly. "Thanks! I do art for pretty much a living."

"I do a lot of music and acting.. also some art," he replied.

"That's cool! I wish I could act. I suck at it."

We both laughed. "What's your name?" I asked, looking back up from my art.

"I'm Noah. What's yours?"

"(Y/N)," I answered.

We talked for a while, and the festival was eventually brought up. "You going to the festival tonight?" I asked him.

"Sure am! I've been waiting over a month for it."

"Same! You going with anyone?"

He hesitated a moment, but answered. "My boyfriend.."

I smiled brightly. "That's awesome!"

Noah looked shocked. "You're not upset about that?"

I laughed. "God no! I'm bisexual myself, and I have four guy friends who are all polyamorous."

He chuckled. "Thank God. But that's super cool!"

"Yeah it is. Hey, maybe we could meet up tonight! I could introduce you to my friends!"

"Sounds good! I'm sure I'll run into you at some point."

I nodded as I finally finished up my drawing. (B/F/N) and I were holding hands. I held up a peace sign, while she was waving. Noah noticed my finished art. "That came out awesome! Who's the other girl in the drawing?"

"My best friend, (B/F/N). You'll meet her tonight."

I put my sketchbook in my (F/C) bag, standing up. Noah stood up too and we threw our empty cups away.

I turned to him as we walked out the door. "I'll see ya tonight then?"

He nodded. "Yeah! Bye (Y/N)!"

I smiled. "Bye Noah!"

I took off down the street, back to my complex. It was around 4 now, and I had to meet my friends at 6. I wanted to be ready early.

When I got into my apartment, I closed my door and walked to my bedroom. I pulled out my sketchbook, tearing out the picture of (B/F/N) and I. It was one of my best pictures yet! I kept it on my bed, laying out another outfit to change into for the festival.

I walked out of my room, making a dinner of (your choice). I sat on my couch, putting on (F/M) while I ate dinner.

When the movie finished, I quickly cleaned my dishes and went back to my bedroom, putting on (outfit above); the clothes I had picked out earlier. I glanced at the time on my phone. 5:46.

I brushed through my hair quickly, fixing up my make-up. I grabbed my phone, tucking it in my bag alone with my drawing. I walked out of my apartment, locking my door and taking off out of the complex.

While walking there, I conveniently spotted Noah and another guy with him. I waved. "Noah!"

They turned and Noah waved as I ran over. I smiled at them both. "I had a feeling I'd run into you sooner rather than later."

Noah laughed. "I did too. Anyways, (Y/N), this is Owen. Owen, this is (Y/N), the girl I mentioned earlier."

Owen smiled. He was a couple inches taller than Noah. He had messy black hair, and chocolate brown eyes. A beanie was placed over his hair as well as Noah's. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)!"

"You as well, Owen!"

We walked in the entrance, and immediately I found a jumping (B/F/N). I turned to Noah and Owen. "Found the best friend." I turned back to her.

"Aye (B/F/N)! Stop jumping!"

She turned quickly and locked eyes with me. "A-ha! Get over hereeee~!"

I ran over, giving her a hug. "I made new friends, now you shall meet them!"

I pulled her over to Noah and Owen, who were laughing. "Noah, Owen, this is (B/F/N). (B/F/N), this is Noah, this is Owen," I said, pointing them out. (B/F/N) waved. "Hi!"

They both waved. I whispered to (B/F/N) that they were in a relationship and she squealed. "I ship it!"

We all laughed. "Have you seen the guys yet?" I asked her.

"Nada."

I turned to the two guys. "We'll probably run into you guys later! Talk then?"

Owen and Noah nodded. "Sure!" "Yep!"

I grinned and turned to (B/F/N). "Lez go find some very polyamorous guys before we run into something more than PG-13."

We all started laughing again and (B/F/N) and I said our goodbyes to Owen and Noah. (B/F/N) grabbed my hand and pulled me down the path, starting our hunt for the remaining pieces of our group.

I heard a bell toll six o'clock.

And so the festival began.

---

the start of the festival~! you guys ready?

how did you like meeting Noah and Owen? they're two of my many LGBTQ+ OCs. I love Noah and Owen to pieces, and I hope you'll love them too

I'll cya guys next chapter~!

~ Galaxy