Chapter Seventeen ♡

Your POV

""O-okay. T-thank y-you--"

BANG!

I screamed, ending the call on complete accident. I couldn't call John again though. I was too scared. There was loud banging, really close by. I realized he was trying to get in my bedroom.

Finally, there was a scraping noise, and I knew he had gotten in the bedroom.

"Where are you sweetheart? I know you're in here~!" Adrian cooed insanely.

I was shaking madly, trying to hold in my tears. After a moment, the closet door opened.

Adrian chuckled. "I told you babe, you can't hide from me~!"

This was supposed to be when John showed up. But he didn't. There were no reassuring hazel eyes. I started crying more.

"Don't be scared, sweetheart~" he spoke, grabbing my arm and yanking me up. "We're just going to have some fun."

I tried struggling out of his grip as he dragged me out of the complex, but he was far too strong. When we got out into the warm night air, he stated pulling me to his car. I looked around wildly, trying to find someone.

I saw a familiar figure a short way's away. "J-John!" I cried frantically.

John started sprinting down the street, but Adrian noticed him and pushed me into his car. He got into the driver's side quickly, pulling out and speeding away. I tried opening the car door, but Adrian had locked it. I was too shaky and panicked to unlock it.

I stayed curled up in the back until we arrived at Adrian's complex. Adrian grabbed me roughly and pulled me in, making sure I was silent.

When we got in, I was dragged into his room and he threw me onto the bed, barricading the door.

"Now... let's finish what we started, alright sweetheart~? No one will ever know~"

He walked over to me, putting his hands on the waistline of my shorts. There was only lust in his blue eyes.

"Let's have some fun~"

~

I woke up with a start, feeling tears stream down my face and my body tremble. I hadn't realized I had woken up John in my panic until I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me.

It took a moment for my brain to process what was happening. It was just a dream. Adrian's with the police... John's with you.

I clutched the fabric of John's t-shirt tightly, sobbing into his chest. He didn't say anything, only rubbing my back for a few moments.

When I finally pulled myself away, John wiped my tears away, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "Nightmare?" he asked softly.

I nodded, taking a shaky breath. "A-Adrian had t-taken me back to h-his apartment before y-you could--" I stopped, trying to stifle a sob.

John pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, still rubbing my back. "You'll be alright. He won't hurt you again, chickadee."

He held onto me a few moments longer. "Do you think you can sleep?"

I nodded slowly. "I-I think so..."

I laid back down slowly. John laid on his back, wrapping both arms around me and pulling me closer. I rested my head on his chest, cuddling into his side. He kissed the top of my head, and in a matter of minutes I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~ the next evening ~

I was at the guys' apartment, watching a bunch of random movies with them. Alex was surprisingly off his laptop and was with us. My head was on Alex's lap, and he was petting my hair. Herc was next to us, and John was on the floor next to Alex's legs. Laf was next to John.

Currently, we were about halfway through (F/M). I felt Alex curling some strands of my (H/C) locks, and I smiled, a random idea popping into my head.

"We should go to the beach one day~!" I suggested.

There was a moment of silence, the only sound being the TV, until John spoke up.

"That sounds fun!"

Laf nodded. "Oui! That would be nice."

"Well... I suppose it might be nice (tO gET hAmiL-- sorry)," Alex added.

"Yeah. We could use the trip. I'm down," Herc responded.

I cheered and Alex chuckled, ruffling my hair. "Then it's settled! We'll do it before the summer ends!"

The guys all laughed at my enthusiasm and we continued watching the movie, and I felt a new spark of excitement as we continued our movie night.

---

Some adorableness for ya guys. And now the first 'mentioned' event from my oneshots will be arriving soon (maybe even next chapter~)!

Fair warning though, a couple chapters after the beach trip, there might be a big time skip, just so we can get closer to what my oneshots contained; but I will only do it if you guys don't mind.

The beginning of the 'end' is growing near... you guys ready~? I'll cya next chapter!

~ Galaxy