"Can't-Wait"/ "Can't-Return"

Time skip

(Another five years)

JK POV:

After ten years of living in London I was finally back to the city that I have almost forgotten.

 I was nine when I left and the memories I had of my hometown are almost like a blur in my mind apart from one particular face that is clear as a crystal, the face of my Hyung.

 The necklace he gave me the day I left still hangs around my neck, as a reminder, as a memory of my one and only friend? 

I wonder what he looks like now when he is all grown up.

 Is he taller than me?

 Is he more muscular than me?

 Is he more handsome now? 

Definitely, he is some sort of star in his school given his aura when he was young. 

He was the literal embodiment of perfection.

 "Ahhh, I can't wait to meet you Jihan Hyung", I mentally shouted while loading my luggage into a taxi and made my journey literally down the memory lane.

 Bussan has changed a lot over these past years, the changes were very prominent not that I remember much.

 My old house was there, just as I remembered. I hastily unlocked my house, practically threw my luggage in the corner of my room and without resting, without wasting another second I beeline towards Hyung house.

 I was literally squealing like a teenage girl excited to see her crush. 

Impatiently I knocked on the door, maybe a little too hard for the owner's liking. An unknown lady opened the door giving me a confused look; I mean who wouldn't when a stranger is practically unhinging your door while grinning like an idiot. 

"Excuse me, Can I see Jihan Hyung", I politely said masking my excitement.

"Who?" the old lady said.

 "Isn't this Park's house?"

 "Ahh, you mean the family that use to live here?" the woman said.

 "Use to?" I said my grin visibly fading.

 "Oh yes, they moved to Seoul a year ago",

 "Do you know where they went possibly?"

"I am not sure, but I only know that their son got admitted in Seoul National University, so they decided to move there," the lady said giving me a sympathetic look seeing my grin that has totally faded now.

 "Ah, thank you Ahjumma", I bowed politely and returned back to my house. 

I must say I was disappointed not able to meet him here, but hey look on the bright side. 

One of the reasons that I came was back because I also got acceptance in the same university in which he was apparently studying now as if fate also wanted to unite us, that also means he is my senior and I will get to see him every day and we could possibly dorm together. 

"I can't wait to go to Seoul now, I am coming Hyung", I said sliding my necklace across the chain, an old habit of mine.

JM POV:

Five years it has been since he left me, five years since I am literally withering in agony. 

Everything seemed like it was connected with his presence and when he left, things scattered like the beads of necklace breaking on a marble floor. 

The same people in my school that used to worship me started bullying and calling me names, 

"Fat", 

"Pig",

 "Slut", 

"Killer", 

"Murderer", 

"Piece of shit",

 "You should have died, not him", and every possible thing you could imagine. 

I was pushed, kicked, punched by every human who would come in contact with me. 

The same people who praised me, who use to eye me like a trophy to be won, started treating me like a piece of crap. 

Every day I suffered both physically and emotionally.

 I wanted to die, and leave like he did, but what about my parents then?

 They were already too broken by Hyung's death, how I can leave them behind as well?

 I knew deep down that I deserved the treatment they gave me.

 Indeed I should have died not him; he was way too perfect, way to loved by everyone to die. 

He was everything I could never be, I was just a shadow then how was it fair that he died and I got to live?

These thoughts filled every second of my existence but the only person who kept me from losing my sanity was Tae, the only person that stood by me, the only friend that consoled me, that prevented me from losing my mind.

 He was the reason I survived high school. He was the reason I applied for SNU and got accepted as a dance major. He was the only person who gave me confidence, who encouraged me when I myself was demeaning my existence.

 We both entered the same university, with him as a business major and me as a literature student.

 It was a fresh start, a chance to start over, to meet new people.

 It has been almost a year now and I was doing considerably well. My parents decided to switch cities too since that place was too haunted by memories for us to live in.

 Seoul was a fresh start for my life, a fresh start of me as a Jimin, not as a twin brother of Jihan. 

Don't get me wrong, I will always love that endearment but lately that very tag became my curse and I wanted to run from it, far away where it won't chase me but I was wrong, so wrong in thinking that I had broken all the ties with my old life when all this time I was carrying the reminder of it around my very own neck.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Filler Chapter......... but JIKOOK's gonna come face to face real soon 😏😏😏

Vote and Comment your thoughts on the story😚

Love💖💜💖