Friend???

JM POV:

I was sitting at the corner table away from prying eyes, trying to eat my lunch in peace.

 Lately I have been stalked by students more than I was in my whole life, their uncomfortable stares, their poisonous comments and sometime their mean gestures continued to strip away my self-confidence piece by piece. 

When I stepped into this university I was a totally changed person from what I had become during my high school. Thanks to Tae I had learned to step up for myself, to believe in my own abilities but lately people had pulled me back to that same dark room where I use to sit alone in a corner covering my ears, ignoring my shivering body, my eyes closed shut, trying to block out the voices that would never stop haunting me, for years.

 He was the only person I had at that time and he is the only one who understands what I am going through, to help me not to rebound to the same dark depths but he had a life of his own also and I didn't want to drag him with me. 

So I tried to keep my distance with him because I didn't want to burden him anymore.

 Whatever I am going through I bought it upon myself thinking that I was worthy enough to befriend him, thinking that he will want me this time, thinking that maybe this time I have my chance with him.

 I slowly started to distance myself from my friends because I didn't wanted the hatred directed towards me to make its way to them because that is what you get for being with a disgusting piece of trash like me.

 So I kept it to myself, not telling them when I will get pushed in the corridors, when I will get hateful comments just for passing through the library, when I will kill my screams to not to disturb my sleeping Hyung next to me.

 I started to eat my lunch earlier than them so that they couldn't witness me being humiliated by Jungkook, so that they couldn't see the hatred that people throw at me whenever I pass them by. 

Thus, here I was I sitting here alone in the corner table eating silently when a familiar figure hovered in front of me blocking the view of the cafeteria, not that I was looking around anyway. 

"Well well, looks like the trash is eating alone again. Guess your friends finally realized your worth after all", he started with his usual insults all over again.

It was a normal routine, him seeking me out somehow in this whole crowd, throwing degrading words stripping away my self-worth with each passing second and leaving afterwords with a huge crowd behind that would just eye me up and down with disgust.

 I guess sitting in the corner doesn't works when you have a person like Jungkook being your bully whose presence automatically attracts people like bees to flowers.

 "Look at me while I am talking to you midget", I jumped in my chair when he hit his fist on the table.

 "J-jungkook-shi, pl-please s-stop", I weakly tried to defend myself knowing that it was of no use. 

"Tell me one good reason why should I", I could feel him smirking at me even when I wasn't looking at him. 

"Because I am---------was your f-friend", I mumble correcting myself hoping that he will at least respect the moments we spent together, respect the fact that we shared a sacred bond of friendship once.

 There was complete silence for a minute and I really thought that it was over until I felt hot liquid dripping down my shirt making me hiss loudly as content of food were spilled on me, the sharp smell of stew hitting my nose. 

"Don't you dare to label us as friends, you were a liar, a selfish bastard, a snake but never my friend", he said crouching down to my level fisting my hairs while harshly tugging on them as he whisper those words in my ear.

 I tried my best not to let those tears escape that were stinging my eyes itching to escape, one because of my burning skin and second because of the humiliation as I heard his footsteps fade away with the group of bystanders dispersing slowly with it as I sat there with my skin turning red from the hot food that came in contact with it. 

I got up once the audience was gone and slowly entered the washroom praying for it to be empty but instead I found Jin Hyung washing his hands.

 I wanted to turn and run away from the questions that were soon going to surface but before I could move his eyes landed on me through mirror as he visibly gasped. 

"What happened, Jiminie?" he abruptly approached me eying me in a concerned manner.

 "It was Jungkook, wasn't it", he said through pursed lips and I could see that he was getting mad. I didn't speak but nodded weakly in response. 

"I knew it, damn it, I will whoop his ass for hurting my friend, just you wait", Jin said and I knew he won't be stopped by anyone from charging at Jungkook now.

 "Hello Tae, meet me in the washroom hurry. Jimin needs help", Jin ended the call after finishing his sentence. 

"Wait here, Tae is coming while I need to go and teach that bunny ass a lesson", he marched out of the washroom and I couldn't say anything but sigh in response. 

"Guess I should expect more trouble coming after this", I said opening the tap to wash out the food whose smell was making me weak. 

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Pray for their health...........