"Hyung???"

3rd POV:

"Finally", Jin placed the tray full of food on the table while letting a relieved sigh. 

"Hyung, are you sure you can eat all of this", Jimin said pointing towards the tower of food in front of him.

 "Of course I can my child, do you have any idea how stomach-emptying business studies are", Jin said exaggerating the sentence. 

"Stop whining Hyung, can you possibly match the physical exertion that I have to do while dancing, hmm", Hoseok said butting in the conversation after placing his own tray of food on the table. 

"Aish, stop arguing like children, I am hungry as hell, let the poor man eat in peace", Taehyung said with his mouth full of food making Jimin cringe at sight.

 "Eww Tae, keep your mouth closed while eating, no one needs to see that", Jimin said hitting Taehyung playfully who just continue chewing his food contentedly. 

The four boys started eating their food, ignoring the commotion that was going on inside the cafeteria. 

The four boys have been practically inseparable from the very first day of university, the met while registering for their courses and luckily Tae and Jin shared the same courses.

 Never did Jimin thought that he will be able to make any friends apart from Tae, but they both were so easy going and friendly that his hesitation faded within a week of their friendship. Both Jimin and Hoseok were sharing the same dorm which also escalated their friendship to many folds. 

"Well well, look who do we have here," a voice interrupted them from eating making the four pair of eyes lift their faces from their food. 

Taehyung literally scowled, Jin rolled his eyes at the duo standing their while Jimin and Hoseok were silently praying that they don't create a scene.

 "Well if it isn't the trouble-duo itself", Jin sassed at the two boys smirking at them. 

"Trouble-Duo", the taller arched his eyebrow at Jin, "I like the name, it has got a nice ring to it", the taller one said while bending a little on the table.

 "What is your problem Namjoon", Tae said in a sharp voice. 

"Must I say I am way older than you, you should at least respect me", Namjoon said giving him a not so innocent dimple smile, earning a scoff from Taehyung. 

"Respect is earned you asshole, now get out of here or -----", Jin was cut sharply by Namjoon's piercing glare. 

"Or what hmm", he said in a challenging voice making the other stutter with the sudden change of his attitude. 

"H-he didn't mean it N-namjoon-shi, p-please l-leave us alone", Hoseok said in a small voice afraid of the duo that was famous for causing trouble in the university.

 They literally looked for chances to fight with people; it was not like anyone could do any damage to them, and whoever crossed their way ended in the hospital. 

"Let's go Namjoon; we don't have time to waste on these losers here", the shorter one who was silently eyeing Hoseok silently dragged Namjoon out of the café.

 "How long are you going to pretend that you don't like that little horse face dude", Namjoon said teasing the shorter named Yoongi.

 "For a hundred time, I don't like him and he is not horse face you prick, he has a name", Yoongi said scowling at the latter.