Him

JK POV:

I woke up in the middle of a small meadow surrounded by perfect tulip blossoms as I felt warm sun rays on my body. 

It felt strange but awfully perfect as the day was bright with clear skies and a steady breeze slowly swaying the flowers from one side to another. 

It felt too flawless to be real.

 The flower petals felt like silk around my skin as I touched them lightly and the sun-rays seem to glitter as they were pouring down on the earth. I closed my eyes and hummed in satisfaction taking in all the positive aura being radiated off of this un-natural beauty. 

I felt light as a feather as I stretched my arms out creating resistance for the flowing breeze. It felt like experiencing heaven while being on earth. I was in euphoria, with every atom of my body bursting with unknown excitement. But the feeling slowly faded as my conscious began to take hold of me and I was pulled out of my ecstasy as I had a sudden epiphany.

 I looked warily around me as I wonder, What sort of place is this??? and How did I get here in the first place? 

I couldn't even remember the last thing I was doing, it felt like my link to my memories was temporarily disconnected. I could feel them floating across the surface of my conscious mind yet I couldn't seem to get a hold of them. Strange, isn't it? 

My inside tickled with the anxiety that suddenly surfaced inside of me as I felt extremely weirded out by the situation.

 I started to look around, to find any sign of where I was but I couldn't see even a glimpse of civilization for miles. My brows furrowed as I felt a little frustrated about my memory loss.

 The nature that I was enjoying just a moment ago became extremely suffocating. It all felt like a ginormous trap and I wanted to get out of it.

 I closed my eyes in frustration as I fell down on the velvety grass with my body facing the clear skies that suddenly seem to be taunting me. An irritated sigh left my lips as I tried to calm my nerves.

 I flinched a little, shooting to sit straight as I felt someone's presence beside me, making me open my eyes as a reflex. 

Wait... How did HE get here?

 There was no one in sight moments ago, then where did he come from? 

Maybe he ran but he didn't look like he is out of breath?

 Countless questions pooling in my mind as I kept looking at Jimin while he didn't even acknowledge my presence like I wasn't even there in the first place. 

For the first time in a while, I wasn't disgusted by his presence. 

It was like every emotion has deserted me as I was just blankly staring at his face.

 He was looking straight ahead, his deer eyes trying to find something far away on the mountains in front of us. I was caught in a trance, my eyes seemed to be fixed on his face trying to find some imperfection but failing. He looked beyond perfect, that I was lost at words to describe the beauty that lied in his presence. 

As I paid more attention, I started to feel notice something different about him.

 He felt familiar yet oddly different at the same time. He held a determined look on his face and there was no sign of weakness in his eyes, no fear.... but a melancholy that made him look mystical than the environment itself. 

His aura felt different, more confident and more strong.

 He was wearing a white dress shirt reaching his collar, his raven hair falling flawlessly on his face... he looked.... Handsome?