Blast from the Past

3rd POV:

Jimin and Jungkook were both sitting inside the ice cream parlor enjoying their ice-creams while heavenly beads were falling outside on the rocky pavement creating a blissful symphony. 

Jimin was gazing outside seeing the cars pass, water splashing by the moving tires while Jungkook gaze was fixed on the later's angelic face whose cheeks were dusted with a natural blush as he gazed outside the glass window. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Jimin said gazing at the stray water drops that were now rolling down the glass window.

 "It is", Jungkook said his gaze was still fixed on Jimin.

 Jungkook has been feeling fuzzy lately every time he will be with his Hyung, he didn't know why his body will start sweating every time he was with this smaller boy. His heart would race, to see the smile on his Hyung's face, every time the elder will hold his hands with his small chubby hands he will feel butterflies dancing in his stomach.

 He knew he was falling hard for the elder but what if the later didn't return his feelings?

 what if he didn't feel the same way as him? 

These questions will keep him awake at night. 

Every time he mustered up the courage to confess to elder his words would cease in his mouth when his eyes will meet a pair of deer eyes smiling gleefully at him. 

"Kook, Kookie, Hello?", he was pulled from his thoughts by a waving hand in front of his face. 

"Where are you lost Kookie?" Jimin said pouting a little that Jungkook was not giving him enough attention that made Jungkook pull his cheeks playfully. 

"Aigoo Hyung, you look like a small child throwing a tantrum", Jungkook teased him, his hands still pulling Jimin's poor cheeks.

 "I awm nash a shilde", Jimin tried to pry his hands in a vain attempt.

 "But you are...... Ouch", Jungkook jumped a little in the air, now massaging his poor shin that was kicked strongly by the latter. 

"Hyungggggg~~~~", Jungkook wined holding his injured leg.

 "Serves you right for attacking my cheeks", Jimin puffed his already swollen cheeks.

 "Aish, Whatever", Jungkook said as they continue finishing their ice-creams. 

"Let's go Hyung, it's getting late", Jungkook said after they both had finished, getting up from his chair, as Jimin mirrored his actions.

 It was still raining heavily when they both got out of the shop.

 "Let's wait under this shelter till our ride arrives", Jungkook said as he booked a ride. 

They were both slightly shivering under the shelter as cold wind pierced their skins, their teeth chattering. 

Maybe eating ice-cream in such a cold weather wasn't a smart choice after all. 

Jimin was rubbing his hands closing the distance between them to get somebody heat when his eyes landed on the wet pavement in front of him making his eyes widen in shock. 

He knew it wasn't real, he knew it was a hallucination when he saw his twin brother standing in front of him, he looked the same as he looked five years back, he waved to Jimin the same way he did five years back before it all ended before things were all right. 

"Hyungie", Jimin found himself saying as his feet subconsciously moved in the direction of his brother standing. 

He didn't mind the rain, he didn't mind the fact that the ice cold drops were draining his clothes, he didn't mind the voice in the background asking if he was feeling alright, he didn't mind the blinding lights that suddenly invaded his peripheral vision, all he could see at the moment was his brother calling out to him. 

"Hyung", he heard someone shout as his body was roughly yanked backwards making him fall on top of the person who pulled him back, as a car swiftly passed by them. 

"Are you dumb Hyung, didn't you see that car coming? Why were you going in the rain at first place, do you want to get sick", Jungkook started scolding the younger as soon as they got on their feet, his heart still beating loudly in his chest. 

What if something has happened to him?

 He thanked God for acting fast enough to pull him back.

 "Would you like to answer me now? Are you even listening to what I am saying? What the hell is wrong with you?" Jungkook said his tone a bit harsher than he intended as he lifted the smaller chin's up to see his watering eyes, his tears getting washed up by the raindrops falling from above.

 His heart tugged harshly in his chest seeing the elder in such a state. 

"Hyung", he said this time softly, as he made the elder meet his gaze, "What's wrong?"

"I am sorry Kookie, I am so sorry", Jimin said trembling from the rain, from the sentiments that were hurting his chest, and from the overwhelming emotions that he was feeling at the moment.

 "Shhhh, it's alright Hyung, I am here", Jungkook said pulling the smaller boy in his embrace as the later rested his face on his chest.

 He knew Jimin was still crying from the frequent hiccups that he felt leaving the smaller's body as he continued embracing him tightly. He didn't know what was wrong with the elder but he knew that all that his Hyung needed at the moment was his comfort and he was more than willing to comfort his small jewel. 

People gave them weird glances as they pass by seeing the two boys soaking wet under the rain in such a cold weather.

 "Let's go Hyung, you will catch a cold this way", Jungkook said letting go of the smaller's body who had visibly calmed now.

 As soon as these words left his mouth, he sneeze loudly making Jimin chuckle a bit. 

"Looks like I am not the one who should be worried right now", Jimin said as he pulled both of them under the shelter they were standing in before. 

Thankfully they didn't wait for long as a car honked in front of them indicating that their ride has arrived. 

"Are you sure you are fine Kook", Jimin said a bit concerned seeing that the later was practically sneezing all the way through their ride. 

"I am fine Hyung, see you tomorrow", he nudged the elder to move towards his own room as he entered his unshared room, closing the door behind giving Jimin no chance to object. 

"Ok, see you tomorrow, goodnight Jungkookie", Jimin said a bit loudly so that the younger will hear him.

 "Night Hyung, go", he received a muffled response from the inside as he made his way to his room with a smile. 

"What happened Hyung", Jimin was shocked seeing a bruised Hoseok as he entered the room. 

"Here we go again", Tae dramatically sighed as he continue to explain Jimin how did he ended up in such situation. 

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Late update cz of EID guys.......... Hope you enjoy this one :) :) 

BTs kill us with every comeback , IDOL was amazing <3 <3 <3