2

The next day I wake up in my warm bed. I didn't want to get out but I had to. My alarm didn't go off, I wondered why. I look on the clock and I woke up half an hour early. That means I can stay in bed on my phone. I snatch my phone off my side table and go to Instagram. Seeing all the photos taken from last night reminded me of hat happened! Meeting new friends, having fun, Liam being a fuckboy, Daniel talking to me!! I saw the picture i posted last night and I decide to post another picture of myself.

Liked by hey_autumn, Seaveydaniel and 14 othersScar_jones meh, I hate mornings!!!

Scar_jones meh, I hate mornings!!!

View 2 comments

User1 your pretty!
Scar_jones thank you

————————————————————————

After I posted the picture, I go down my feed. There were a lot of things about my brothers party tonight. God I am not looking forward to the party! I absolutely hate parties with a passion, besides last night! I turn my phone off and jump out of bed not wanting to look on social media anymore. I go to my closet and pick out what I'll wear. I pick this.

I leave my medium long brunette hair down naturally, and my make up simple as always

I leave my medium long brunette hair down naturally, and my make up simple as always. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth so my pearly whites stay pearly white! Once I'm done, I grab my bag and head downstairs. I see Bradley sitting on the couch on his phone. Probably texting a girl, as always. "Morning." I say walking over to the fridge. "Sup." Bradley replies not looking away from his phone. "Oh, I have to leave early, so you have to walk to school." Bradley adds. I look up confused. "What? Why?" I ask. "Because there won't be any room in the car and we have a meeting for football." He says getting up and walking to the door where his bag is. "But-" I was interrupted by a honk from outside. "Bye!" He yells running outside. I groan in annoyance. It's a 10 minuet walk to school so I get a granola bar, my skateboard and head out making sure I lock the door.

School starts in half an hour so that gives me enough time to get to school and get my books. I start walking down our long driveway, I listen to the birds that chirp in the y'all trees. Once I get to the end, I plop my board down and hop on using my right leg to push off. As I roll down the little hill seeing all the giant houses I pass by, I spot 5 boys walking on the same footpath as me up ahead. I slow my pace downside I don't run into them. I about 10 meters away from them now. I keep riding at a slow pace until I see one of the boys look behind them making eye contact with me. It was Jonah. Must be the Why Don't We boys.  He smiles at me. I smile back being nice. "Do you want to come past?" Jonah asks me making the other boys turn around. I nod not want to speak for some reason. The boys move out the way, and I skate past them making eye contact with Daniel! He gave me a cute smile as he watched me ride away.

Getting to the school, I see heaps of cars in the parking lot and teenagers in there little groups. I spot my Liam's car meaning Bradley is here. Liam's name brings back the memory of what he was doing last night. Meh, he was just drunk!? I thought, forgetting about it.

I get off my board and walk to the double doors. I walk in and the chatter of kids talking filled my ears. I walked pass the different groups of teens and went to my locker. Opening it and putting my books in. I also put my board in so I don't have to carry it everywhere. I bend down to get something from my bag but the sound of my locker being slammed closed makes me jump up seeing Liam. "Oh god, you scared me!" I said holding my hand over my heart. "Sorry." He replies with a smirk. "What's up?" I ask. "Oh nothing, just wanted to tell you that last night was fun. Until Daniel came and ruined our moment!" He says making me look up at him in fear. "I thought y-you were drunk?" I said confused. "Oh hunny, I was sober as fuck!" He whispered. Moving closer to me, he whispers, "but don't worry, we'll finish it tonight at Bradley's party!" He pulled away leaving me shocked. I just stared at the ground as he walked away with a stupid smirk on his face.

I take a deep breath and look up to see Daniel looking to me with a worried look in the distance. I give him a fake smile and grab my bag, turning on my heels, I walk to class. 'Shit!' Is was I thought.

Lunch

(By the way, just pretend the girls have a different time to lunch)
Lunch time came and all the teenagers rushed to the cafeteria to get food. I however, didn't care if I ate or not. I couldn't get what Liam aid to me earlier. I was kind of scared of him! As I walked into the loud cafeteria, I made my way to an empty seat where no one was. I sat my stuff down and layed back into the chair. I put my earphones in and just listened to music blocking out everything. My eyes were roaming around when they found Liam staring me straight in the eye! My breathing hitched and my chest started pumping really fast. A smirk came into his evil face. I look down quickly trying to catch my breath. 'Shit' I thought. I quickly grabbed all my stuff and rushed out of the cafeteria. I ran down the long hall into the girls bathroom. I went into a stall and sat on the toilet. For some reason, I started crying. I never really liked crying because it was a waste of time.

I wiped my tears away once I heard the door to the bathroom open. I tucked my legs into my chest and made sure not to make a sound.

"Did you hear what Bradley's sister did to Liam?" One girl said. "No what happened?" Another girl replied. "She tried forcing herself on him! What a slut!" Omg, wtf!! I would never do that! "Omg, eww! I can't believe Bradley is related to her, I mean she's so ugly and disgusting! Yuck!" After that, the girls walked out. I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding out. Tears streaming down my chubby red cheeks. My eyes became puffy and it was hard to see. The taste of warm salty tears filled my taste buds. I was drowning in my own tears at this point.

I'd had enough of crying. I walked out the stall to the sink and washed my face. I fixed my makeup to hide the fact I was crying. I looked brand new, except I was dying inside.

After school

I decided to walk home instead of riding with Liam and the boys. I count stand seeing Liam, but I'll have to tonight at the party.

I walked with my head down and earphones in. I was listening to Bedroom City by Greta Stanley (personally recommend). As I was walking, I felt a presence behind me, but I didn't bother to turn around. I kept walking until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I quickly turn around and see Daniel. God he's gorgeous! I take my earphones out and smile at him. "Hey." I say. He looked worried and nervous at the same time. "Hey." He replied lowly. "What's up?" I ask. He started walking next to me. "Are you okay? I mean, I saw you in the halls today it's Liam and you looked-" he paused. "Terrified!?" He continued. "Ah- yeah, I'm fine. He just apologised. I was a bit scared of him but yeah." I lied. I just lied straight to Daniels face! I don't want to lie to him but I have no choice. I can't tell him what actually happened?!

He nodded slightly. It looked like he didn't believe me but he just left it. He new I wouldn't talk about it. I kind of liked that about him, he keeps his distance on things. "You going to the party tonight?" Daniel asked. "I mean, I live in the same house as Bradley soo." I giggled a bit. Daniel laughed nervously. "Oh yeah, right." He was cute when he blushed. Wait! Is he blushing?

To be continued.