18

Daniels POV

We've been on tour for the past 3 months with no break. We all decided to come to bora bora and get some free time. We were planning on staying here for a month, which was great because we can relax! Finally! The girls - autumn, kayli, Tayla, and Rebecca - were gonna come to bora bora and spend time with us. There all still in relationships.

Scarlett still hasn't come back! We all miss her. Bradley really misses her. He's been coming on tour with us just so he's not alone! His parents haven't been much help and they didn't care about Scarlett that much which not only hurt him but also me. We still try and look out for her and she posts a lot on Instagram and stuff. She's gotten really famous. And I must say very hot! I mean she was always hot but hotter. Puberty hit her hard! In a good way obviously.

Currently me and the boys and Bradley were sitting in a restaurant that was connected with our hotel. We were eating breakfast until some guys came over and gave us a flier. "Yo, come to the Matira beach bash!" The buff guys says handing up the paper. He walks away with his mates. "We should go. It'll be fun!" Jonah says. "Yeah I'm in!" Zach said excitedly. "I'm down!" Jack replied. "Me tOo!" Corbyn said with his mouth full with food. "Okay. Bradley, wanna go?" I ask. Bradley nods! "Sure. I wanna party!" He says. We all jump up and go to our room. We get dressed into some swim shorts and put a T-shirt on just in case. We pack a bag each with some essentials. "Maybe I'll pick up some girls there?" Bradley says smirking. We all roll our eyes.

5:30pm

We finally get to the beach and it was packed. There were people surfing and people partying with loud music booming from the speakers. "Tho will be fun!" Jonah says walking towards the mob of people dancing. We all follow him but suddenly a bunch of girl come and swarm us. Screams of our names and hugs from different people. 'Dammit' is what I thought. This isn't exactly relaxing. I look at the boy who were all kinda uncomfortable but still being nice to the fans.

As I was taking photos with the fans, I looked out at the water and saw a girl on the waves killing it. She was like a professional! I kept watching her and all the guys and some girls were cheering for her on the shore. I couldn't see her face because she was so far out. I went back to reality and kept taking pictures with fans and talking.

Couple of hours later we were still surrounded by fans. Thai was ridiculous! I swear the crowd just got bigger and bigger. "That's it!" I say under my breath, I start pushing through all the fans to get out but I can't face to face with a beautiful face that I haven't seen in so long! The face I've been looking for tho whole time. "Scarlett?" I say. She looks at me with regret and shock. We stare at each other for a couple of seconds until she quickly turns around and runs out of the crowd. "Scarlett, WAIT!" I yelling pushing the fans gently. I watch her speed walk off away from everyone. The fans were quick and strong, pulling me back making me lose sight of her. I sigh and look at the boys who were trying to see around the crowd at Scarlett. They were shocked that we found her finally. But Bradley wasn't here, he was probably in the dancing crowd not being able to here anything but the music.

"OMG IS THAT SHAWN MENDES!" JonH tells pointing to the car going by slowly. All the fans surprisingly turn and start running and screaming. We were finally free. I react first and start running towards the way Scarlett went.

We looked around everywhere. We were all puffing and out of breathe. "Where did she go?" Jack said looking around. "Do you guys here that?" Zach whispered. We listened closely and heard bottles being dropped on the floor. "It's coming from through there!" Corbyn pointed to the bunch of trees that was pitch black. I started walking into the trees, following the sound. Small cries got louder as we got closer. Soon we saw a small body curled up behind a tree. Empty bottles of alcohol were scattered around her. "Scarlett!" I said softly.

Her head came up showing her puffy red eyes that had tears running out and down her cheeks. She sipped the half drunken beer in her hand and turned away form us. "Did you know, I'm so famous now!" She said drunkly. She pushed her body up off the tree and stumbled. "I h-have so much followers! So many guys want to fuck me now!" She started wobbling as she walked towards us. "You're drunk." I say. Holding her bottle up in the air, trying to keep balance. "NoO! I doNt dRiNk!" Her sarcasm was easily detected.

Ayyye I know it's short but meh. I hope you enjoy. It was kinda rushed but also thanks for getting past 300! Let's make it 400! Love you all xx 😘