21

Daniel and boys left my house. I told them I had work but I don't work. So I lied. Being around them was kind of stressing me out. But to cool off I decided to write on my story and read a little. I walked out to my veranda that had nice pretty fairy lights. The ocean view was gorgeous! It was a nice breeze as well. I sat down on one of the outside lounges and started writing in my laptop. If you didn't know already, I write books online. Kind of like Wattpad but a different website. My own webpage. I just write poetic things, stories of life, just things that come into my head. And I get paid for writing them. People can download them and I get money from Instagram for promoting things. That's how I'm living right now.

Couple hours go by fast. I wrote a 24,796 words in a story. My biggest yet. I quickly send it to my publisher and she edits it then posts it for me. Once I've done that, it's nearly night time. The sun is setting soon. I go inside and do some house work. Once that was done. I sat on my couch and just stared at the coffee table. I just kept thinking. My past, everything now. How far I've come. All of it. I felt the need to let loose. So I went into my room and got out all my music stuff. Temana got me it all for my birthday last year because I was so into music.

As I set it all up, I could just keep thinking of some lyrics. Quickly grabbing my notepad and writing it down. Time just went fast. I didn't even realise what time it was when I finished the song. I wrote and recorded it all. I was finished. I was very happy with it. And it really meant something to me. I decided to post it on my social media.

In minutes, the song went viral. So many people loved it. I was actually surprised! Suddenly a knock at my door interrupted my thoughts.

I got up and walked over to the door opening it finding

"Bradley!"

Sorry. I know it boring again. And sorry I'm late again. I went camping and I have been very busy in person things! Love you guys and we're nearly at 600!!!