12

"Flight 297 is boarding now!" The loud voice over the speaker announced. I got up from my seat and grabbed my backpack. Walking over to the line, I went on my phone and saw 13 missed calls from everyone and A lot of messages. I ignored all of them. I needed to live my life, away from them.

I got to the deck and the lady scanned my plane ticket. I went through out to the plane. I got in and found my seat, which was at the front of the plane. I put my bag under my feet.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome aboard American Airlines. My name is Steve Holland and I will be your captain. By my side I have Riley Beer who is my co-captain. There are four flight attendants onboard tonight. Emily, Michelle, Tony and Callum. If you need any assistance, please press the button on top of you. Food and drinks will be served once we get in the air. The bathroom sign will turn off once we get in the air as well. Make sure any bags are either under your seat or above you. Please fasten your seatbelts and hope you enjoy your flight!" After the long speech that I've heard so many times, I watched as the girl at the front demonstrated what we do if the plane was to crash. I got my earphones and put them on, I looked out the window and watched as we started moving. 10 hour flight, here we come!

Landing:

"Good morning ladies and gentleman. I hope you have enjoyed your flight. Welcome to Bora Bora! If you are just visiting, I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have come back home, I hope you had a great trip. Please make sure to grab all items and make your way tot he front of the plane where you will exit."

Everyone started getting up from their seat and grabbing their bags. I followed as I made my way out of the plane. My butt was fast asleep and numb from sitting for so long. I didn't even get much sleep because it was so uncomfortable.

I made my way out of the plane and through the terminals. I went to the baggage area to collect my suitcase.

1 hour later

I'm currently in an Uber going to my hotel that I'll be stay at for who knows how long. I get out of the car once I arrive and the man helps me get my bags. I go to the reception desk and get a room/apartment at the Le Meridien.

Once I get to my room, I plop on the bed like a jellyfish

Once I get to my room, I plop on the bed like a jellyfish. The view was amazing. I had this place to myself! Finally!

All the calling and texts stopped, which I was thankful for! I decided to blocked their numbers but not on social media. I wanted them to know I was still alive and doing good. I missed everyone but I can't go back! I just can't.

Hellrr. I'm sorry for the delayed post. I kinda want to give you guys a little explanation on why I haven't and maybe won't be posting regularly.

So I've been feeling really down and tired lately, for a while. I think most of you have noticed due to not posting. But I went to my GP and they said that I have severe anxiety and depression. Which I expected. I haven't been in the mood to write which is kinda weird for me. Bc when I started writing books, I was so into it and write everyday. Now I'm not getting as much ideas or motivation. I have also been very busy with school and stress. So yeah, umm I do really hope you understand and keep reading my books bc ya girl loves it. Haha anyway thanks and love you all xx 😘