7

"Y-you like me?" I say to Daniel as he looks at me, his mouth slightly open. I wait for an answer but nothing. He doesn't say anything. I just stare at his blue eyes. "I-I" he couldn't get anything out. He was lost for words. "Just tell me!" I say calmly. "I-I mean, you know. I just-" He sighs and looks down. "Yes, yes I do like you." Once he says that, a smile forms on my face. I feel my cheeks heat up. "I like you too Daniel." I reply, my voice just audible for the boys to hear. Daniels head pops up quickly, shocked at my response. "Y-you do?" He questions. I nod my head and see a huge smile appear on his face.

"Aww!" Bradley cooed. I roll my eyes and Daniel's face goes red. There was a knock at the door, interrupting our little moment. The door open and revealed the nurse. "Just wanted to let you boys know that visiting hours are over!" She says kindly smiling. "Oh, ok. Well we will just say our goodbyes and leave."Bradley replies. The nurse leaves and the boys come up to me and embrace me into a hug. I hug back.
"We'll come back in the morning, if that's okay with you?" Daniel asks politely. I nod. "Of course. Aren't I getting discharged tomorrow?" I ask. "Yep. So get some rest!" Bradley replies. They both give me a smile before leaving the room. Now I'm alone.
I sigh. My eyes start to feel heavy and soon enough, they were closed.

The presence of someone hovering over me, causes me to wake up from my slumber. My eyes flutter open, hoping to see Daniel or Bradley looking at me sweetly. But instead, finding Liam smirking at me. His eyebrows furrowed. I attempted to scream but he covers my mouth. "Don't you dare!" He groans angrily, making me back down. "Now, when I take my hands off your mouth, you don't talk. You don't scream, you don't do anything! Just listen. Got it?!" I nod and he slowly takes his hand off my mouth, making it easier to breath. "I just want to talk baby! Nothing more." He pauses. Now, I'm here to make a deal!" "So I'm going to make a deal with the devil!" I mumble. "Excuse me!" He stares me down making me go quiet again. "Ok. Knowing your friends, they're going to have you talk to the police and make a statement about what happened. Well, that's simply what I Don't want you doing, because if you do. Someone you love and care about so much, will get hurt. And not like beat up hurt, but killing hurt. I'll murder them!" I furrow my eyebrows. "Your bluffing!" I laugh a little. He raises an eyebrow at me. "You don't believe me?" I shake my head in disbelief. He lowers his hand into his pocket, pulling out his phone. His fingers tap away on the screen. Turning the phone so it's facing me I watch as the screen shows, what looks like an abandoned place. A girl tired up in the corner with a man tired up in a chair in the middle of the floor. I watch closely as Liam walks in holding a gun. He slowly walks up to the man and shoots him in the head, making me flinch. I gasp covering my mouth. The girl just sobs as she just watched someone be murdered in front of her!

Liam puts his phone back into his pocket. A tear goes down my cheek as I stare at the wall in front of me. Shocked as to what just saw. "And that's what will happened if you tell someone, or rat me out! So got it!" He snarls making me jump at his voice. I nod continuously. "Good girl!" He smiles, lifting my chin up so I'm looking him straight in the eyes. "I hear that your being discharged tomorrow. How fun." He smirks. "We never did finish our little alone time, did we? Maybe once you get out, we can!?" Tears flood my eyes as his voice rings in my ears. I gulp. His fingers linger around my body making me shiver in fear. "I have to go baby! It's nearly visiting time! So I'll see you at school." He gives me an evil smile and turns on his heals only to stop half way. "Or in your dreams!" He chuckles and continues to walk out of my room.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Tears stream down my face. I tuck my legs into my chest and hide my face. My lungs feel as if they were going to explode. My breathing becomes heavy. I close my eyes and try to think of something other than this mess!

I feel a hand rub up and down my back. I quickly shoot up and find a nurse. "Hey hey hey, calm down. Everything's fine. It's alright! What happened?" She calmly comforts. "I-it, w-was just a bad d-dream! I lie trying to catch my breath. She brings me into a hug and I cry into her shoulder. She shushes me trying to calm me down.

Yo yo yo, it's ya boii, skinny penis! Lol jk. It's me Ella. Hehe 😂 here's anything chapter, not that exciting but very eventful. Hope you liked it. Love you guys!!!!