3

This chapter has explicit content. Containing abuse, rape, and some other things. If you are overwhelmed by these topics, please do not read!
_____________________________

Did Daniel- no he can't like me! How could anyone like me?! Gross!!! Yuck!

Daniel walked me home and we said out goodbyes. I walked up my long driveway just thinking of life. Aka, daydreaming. I do that a lot.

I got to the door and opened it wide to already see a mess. "Really!?" I say tilting my head the the side as I watch Bradley struggle to untangle lights. "Will you stop standing there like an idiot and help me!" He replied annoyed. I drop my bag and go and help him.

30 minuets of trying to untangle this stupid light, we hung it up outside around the trees and other things. We got the big speakers and placed them both in and outside. Red solo cups were stacked next to the big beer cans (not quite sure what there called but the big metal cans filled orb beer and stuff). Bowls of chips and other snacks were placed on the tables. Bradley had offered pizza to come at 7 hen the guests would be arriving. Everything was in place. It was about 6 and Bradley went upstairs to get ready. As did I. I went into my room and picked out an outfit. I wasn't a type to dress up but Bradley demanded I did. I wore this.

I put on my old skool platform vans that are black and white

I put on my old skool platform vans that are black and white. I apply a light natural makeup look, then my hair left down. Before I go downstairs, I spray some perfume on so I smell nice.

Trotting downstairs, I hear music from the speakers already blaring. I go into the kitchen where Bradley is on hi phone. He's wearing this.

Looking like a fuckboy as always! It was 6:30, and the doorbell already rings

Looking like a fuckboy as always! It was 6:30, and the doorbell already rings. Brad runs the the door opening it to find a bunch of people I hardly know enter our house. My anxiety kicked in at this point.

-

Walking out in my backyard, finding already drunk teens grinding on each other. Music blaring through my ears. My brother was talking to a bunch of girls. I didn't really know these people. Some of them didn't even go to our school! I turn on my heels and head back inside where less people are.

The front door opens and reveals the Why Don't We boys. And trailing behind them is Tayla, Autumn, Rebecca, and Kayli. As soon as the girls see me, they smile big and run over to me embracing me in a huge hug. I could feel the love and warmth.

"We've missed you!" Rebecca said in the hug. I giggled. "I did too." I reply. They all pull away. "Did you meet my boyfriend?" Tayla asked pulling Jack to her side. He smiles. "Hey!" He says yelling over the music. "Hi!" I reply. Autumn brings Zach over and introduces me. Soon enough, we're all introduced even though I saw them like a day ago. We hung out for a couple of minutes, the boys had gone outside leaving me with the girls. We were sitting on the couch until the door opened revealing not only Ally but Liam by her side. He looked around pinning his eyes on me giving me a smirk. My hole body shivers and my breathing hitched again. I glance at Ally and she smirks at me evilly! God I hate them. They walk in heading to the back. Tom and Caleb rush in greeting me and following Liam.

I look back at the girls hi we're staring at me. "What?" I ask. "You okay?" Kaylie replies concerned. I nod lying. Changing the subject and forgetting what happened, we continue talking.

Th pizza had arrived already and the girls ran to get what they could. By now, my house was filled with drunk teens.

I was bent down on the counter on my phone, until I felt a hand grope my butt. I flinched and turned quick around. Finding Liam in front of me smirking, once again. Chill run down my spine as I felt his cold breathe on my face. He slid his hand up my body feeling every curve, making its way to my hair. He twirled a strand around his finger. My heart was beating really fast not in excellent but in fear!

"How about we go finish off what ended yesterday night, shall we?" He said softly just k I hold hear. "I-I'm good! Thanks." I reply nervously. His jaw clenched. "I wasn't asking." He growled.

Everyone was outside getting food while Me and Liam were sadly alone! Anger filled his eyes. Gripping my wrists tightly, he dragged my body upstairs into my room. I tried screaming but his hand was over my mouth. I was panicking! My body was shaking. I didn't know what to do. I felt- vulnerable! He slammed the door shut and locked it. He chucked me onto the bed. I tried crawling away but he hand pulled my legs towards him. I was about to scream when his hand covered my mouth once again. "Shut the fuck up!" He groaned angrily. I was so scared!

He brought his face up to mine and kissed me aggressively. I didn't kiss back and pulled my head to the side trying to get away from him. Earning a hard slap on my face caused me to gasp in pain and hold my hand on my burning red cheek. Tears flooded my eyes making it blurry to see. Liam's hand gripped my waist pulling my body towards the end of my bed where he was standing.

His hand started travelling around my body. Going under my shirt, he felt my boobs. I cringed at the feeling. I was terrified. "L-leave me a-alone!" I cried. His laugh was all I heard as my eyes closed in fear. "Not gonna happen baby girl! You can try calling for help, but I have Ally don there distracting everyone making sure hey don't hear a thing!" He explained. I cried even harder. "Don't worry baby girl, I'll take good care of you!" He smirked.

His hands rolled down to my jean skirt. He started unbuttoning it and pulled the zipper down. Sliding in off my legs, I kicked trying as hard as I could to get away or at least hurt him. No use! I was helpless. He explored my body before ripping off my shirt. I shut my eyes tight not wanting this to happen! I was praying for a miracle to happen. He pinned my arms above me and he hopped on top of me so there was no way of escaping. I cried and cried. He started kissing my neck harshly leaving marks. I wiggled around trying to he loose but only to feel another, and much harder slap on my face. "Stop moving!" He growled. "Please, just let me go!" I begged

I could hear him unhooking his belt from his pants. The sound of a zipper being zipped down and pants sliding down his legs filling my ears. I opened my tightly shut eyes to find Liam in only underwear. "I hope you're ready!" He said going over to me! He got on top of my helpless body and trailed his hand in my underwear. I felt so gross! He covered my mouth but I couldn't take it anymore. I bit his hand, making him flinch and groan in pain. "You bitch!" I took this opportunity to scream. So I did as loud as I could! Liam was startled and cover my mouth again. He started punching me everywhere. I was numb at this point. I was giving up!

Suddenly, the door swung open. My eyes were so watery and blurry that I couldn't see, only the bright light from the hallway and black figure. I heard yelling and felt Liam been thrown off me!

"Scarlett! Oh my god!" Autumn's voice appears. "What the fuck is going on in he-" Bradley's voice soon came into the room. He gasps. I felt myself feeling dizzy. Soon enough, I was passed out!

To be continued.