1

You know how you see on the movies where the girl wakes up perfectly. Perfect hair, perfect complexion, it would look like she never moved at all in her sleep.

That's not the case for me!!

The loud annoying sound of my alarm clock woke me from my deep slumber. My lazy arm moves itself towards my bed side table to shut the alarm off. Rolling over to my side looking at the time. 7:01am, Thursday. I sigh as I wack my warm sheets off me. Feeling the cold breeze rush to my skin gives my goosebumps. I go into the bathroom and do the necessary things. AKA; brushing my teeth, pee, brush my hair etc. you know the drill, sort of.

Once I'm done in the bathroom, I head to my closet. I'm not a very dressy person so my sense of style is a little, boyish and ruff. I put on this.

I throw my hair in a messy ponytail and my makeup simple as always

I throw my hair in a messy ponytail and my makeup simple as always. Concealer, mascara, brows, and lip balm.

Then I grab my little backpack and head out my room downstairs. But before I could go downstairs, I was met with Bradley in just a towel. "Really, get some clothes on!" I say bluntly as I head down.

Mom and dad are obviously on another trip so we're home alone.

I go to the kitchen throwing my bag on the floor. I open the pantry and find Fruit Loops!! (Australian cereal). I quickly get a bowl and over flow my bowl in milk. I am in love with unhealthy things! Love it! It's so good!

I start eating the colourful and sugary cereal which tastes absolutely amazing. Half finishing my bowl, Bradley comes down in his "cool" outfit.

"The boys will be here soon so be ready!" Bradley says as he gets his healthy bar

"The boys will be here soon so be ready!" Bradley says as he gets his healthy bar. I nod as my response.

'The boys' welp, the boys are my brothers popular friends. Caleb, Tom, and Liam. His three best friends. Or as I like to call them, dumbasses! Every morning they come and pick me and Bradley up and take ya to school. Also taking us home. I am always squished in the back.

Just as I finish my bowl, we hear a honk from outside. I put the bowl in the sink, grab my lunch and water then follow brad out the door with my bag on my back. I lock the door and turn to see my brother doing his bro handshake with the boys. I shake my head to walk to the car. "Hey gorgeous!" Liam says. I roll my eyes and hop in the back next to brad. Liam has kinda rich parents, meaning he gets anything he wants. That one thing was his dream car. It's a vintage Hemming! It's quite cool.