9

Bradley POV

She runs out the car, pushing past everyone. Tears in her eyes. She just goes inside leaving me speechless. She's never yelled at me like that. I slowly get my stuff and open the car door. Everyone comes up to me looking confused. "What happened?" Daniel asked. I shut the door and look up at them all staring. "I-I don't k-know?" I stutter. I walk towards the house with the others following. We all get in and I close the door. Everyone plops on the couch and I chuck my stuff on the counter. I sit down on the couch next to the others. "So, how did it go?" Autumn asked hoping for a good answer. "We went in there and we both got interviewed. I said my statement and so did she. But they called me back in after her go and they told me that she said 'Liam didn't do anything to her'!" Everyone's eyes went wide. "What? Why would she say that?!" Kayli questioned. I shrug. "She wouldn't have said that, right?" Corbyn said looking around the room. I shake my head. "M-maybe she's scared?" Rebecca said. "Or! Maybe she was forced to tell a lie?" Tayla says making me look up. "Bradley! I think you should check her phone? Maybe she has a message from Liam or someone telling her to!?" Jonah said. I nodded.

Everything is a mess. My phone sings meaning I got a notification. I look at my phone and it says Scarlett has posted a photo on Instagram. I quickly enter my password and go to Instagram!

 I quickly enter my password and go to Instagram!

Liked by 2 others

Scar_jones It already is bigger than everything else. It lives in front of me, behind me, next to me, inside me every single day. My schedule is dictated by it, my habits by it, my music by it.

________________________________

The picture was of her when she was 6! She was the cutest person ever! That was when she was more popular than me! When she had so many friend that she couldn't even remember some of their names. It was the time where she was so happy with her life. She never wanted to grow up. But at age 14, her popularity number lowered. And mine increased. All her friends used her, played her, bullied her. And I did nothing about it. I just laughed. She was always depressed. But I didn't care because I was an asshole! That was the time I became friends with Liam!
I regret everything I did to Scarlett! And now here we are!

The caption told it all. The caption brought tears to my eyes. To know that my own sister was going through this makes me fucking angry! It makes me sad! All these emotions ran through my head! Too much to carry. I turned my phone off and slammed it on the couch next to me. "What's wrong?" Jack asked as he cuddled up to Tayla. "Scarlett's post!" I said plain and simple. Everyone got out their phones and looked. Their facial expressions told everything.

"I'm going to fucking kill Liam!" Kayli pronounced. "I'm with ya!" Zach responded. I shake my head. "You know what. He's not even worth it! Even though I want to fucking murder him myself, he's not worth my time! We just need to be there for Scarlett and try to get her to confess the truth!" I say. "But- I wanted to kill him!" Kayli pouts. "I'm with Bradley! As much as I want to kill Liam, we do need to be here for her! I'll do anything to help Scar! She's my best friend and I love her!" Autumn says making me smile. "Agreed!" Corbyn says. "Me too!" Jack and Tayla say. So far everyone agrees with me except for Zach and Kayli. "I'm still killing him!"

Sorry I've been a little inactive. This chapter is boring but whatever I guess! Enjoy! I'll try make the next one better!!!! Love you guys. Let's get to 200 views!!!