11

Jonah sits me down on the bench outside the store. Anger filled his eyes. "What happened and tell me everything!" Jonah demanded, scaring me a little. "H-he came into my room after Daniel and Bradley left the hospital, the first night. He showed me a video of him k-killing someone. He said if I ever told anyone or snitched to the police about him, then he'd kill the people I love! I don't want that to happen!" At this point I was crying. "I shouldn't even be telling you this! Please don't tell anyone! Especially Brad!" I begged.

I felt so stupid telling Jonah! I should've kept my mouth shut! There going to get hurt! There going to do something stupid. I've fucked up. Jonah just looked at me, his ears were streaming. "I'm going to kill him. He's not going to get away with this!" Jonah spoke determinedly. I shook my head quickly. "No! No you won't. Because you'll get hurt. The people I love will get hurt!" I said trying to convince Jonah to not do anything. "So your lying to protect us?" He asked confused. "Yes!" I simply replied. He shook his head repeatedly. "No way are going to keep lying about this. It stops now. I don't care if we get hurt because you matter more!" Jonah stood up and started walking out I tot he carpark. I quickly ran after him. I got in front and pushed him back making him stop. "No! He won't do anything to me! I promise!" I quickly say. Jonah stops and looks at me. "How do I know he won't!" He asks. "I-I don't know. But just trust me! Please. Don't do this!" I plead. Jonah sighs loudly. "I can't just let you live like this!" Jonah looks down. "It's fine. IM fine! I have a plan!" I say smiling. Jonah looks back up and gives me a confused face. "Don't worry about it! Look I have to go so I'll talk to you later!" I say walking off to my car.

I get inside the house and run upstairs to my room. I quickly look at the time. 1:22pm. I have just over an hour. For what exactly? You'll find out.

I grab my big suitcase from my wardrobe, and a little suitcase. I start packing my close and bathroom essentials. I zip them up and grab a mini backpack. I put my charger, phone, a book, my diary, and my purse it's all the money I've saved since I was 7. I looked at the time and I had about 20 minutes till Bradley comes home. I had to leave. I had to go somewhere where he not find me.

I grab the car keys and drag my suitcases down the stairs and into the car. I go back inside and write a note for Bradley.

Note:
Dear Bradley,
I'm really sorry but I have to do this. I have to leave. It's the only way. I love you so much. Please don't try and look for me. I'll be back. I just need to go. Make sure Daniel finds a girl who is nice. Someone who can take care of him and make him happy. Forget about me. Thank you for always being there for me! I love you. Bye!
-Scarlett

A tear slipped from my eye. I left the note on the counter. Then I took on last look at the house before exiting. I got in my car and drove off.

Hello people!! Thank you for getting over 200 reads xx our next target is 300! I hope we can get there!!! Love you all!!