20

I groan as my eyes start to open. The headache kicks in straight away. I sit up from my bed and hold my hand up to my head. "Ow!" I say under my breath. I feel a hand go on my shoulder. I look up to find blue eyes looking me straight in the eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned. "U-umm Yeah. I'm fine. I just have a headache. W-what are you doing here? How did I get in my house?" I ask confused. "Well, I brought you here. Your friend gave me your address and we took you home after you, well got drunk!" He says with a. Little laugh at the end. "Oh" I reply looking down at my hands in my lap.

"Oh good. She's awake." Jonah's voice come from over at my doorway. He's holding a cup of water and some pills. "Here. Take these. It'll make you feel better!" He says handing me the water and pills. I take them and allow the pills with the water. "Corbyn is making you breakfast so you'll feel better soon!" Jonah then walks out the room leaving me with Daniel again. "I missed you!" He says softly. I look down. "I'm sorry for leaving but-" "you had to do it. I get it. I would've done the same thing!" He interrupts. I nod. "It's okay. We all forgive you. And we're all really proud of you. I mean your Instagram famous. You've gotten so far in life!" I smile. "It's a dream come true!" I reply. He giggles, showing his tooth gap. It's so cute.

"Oh crap!" I say quickly grabbing my phone. "What's wrong?" Daniel asks. "I need to post. I have a schedule." I go on my camera roll and edit the photos a little before posting them on Instagram.

________________________________

Liked by milaxray and 876,578 othersScar_jones the beach is my happy place 🏝

Scar_jones the beach is my happy place 🏝

View all 794 comments

Milaxray I took this photo! No creds? But you look stunning 💖

Danielseavey GORGEOUS 😍

User1 I ship darlett!!!
Jonahmarais ^^^ agreed!!

________________________________

Daniel and I get up and go into my kitchen. Where the boys are making a mess! They're covered in flour. "Yeah. We'll clean this up! But here is your pancakes!" Jack hands me a plant with 3 large pancakes, strawberries, ice cream, and syrup. It's quite cute. I thank them and start eating. To my surprise it's actually really good. I'm proud.

"So umm, where's my brother?" I ask making the room awkward. Dammit. "Umm. H-he's at the hotel!" Corbyn says making me spit my food out. "What! He's here?" I blurt out. The boys nod and I just freeze. "Wait, you don't remember?" Zach asks. "Remember what?" I reply confused. "Zach, she was drunk you idiot. Of course she's not going to remember." Jonah says in a duh voice. "Your brother knows your here! But after we took you home, he just left. He was in shock I guess." Daniel explains. I look down and nod.

I have so much regret inside me right now. I never should've left. I feel so bad for leaving them all there without a proper explanation. I'm so stupid!

"He'll come over today. We looked around your house and it's so nice. I mean you literally go out that door and jump in the ocean! This is a dream house." Jack looks around amazed. "Yeah. It's okay." I shrug. "Are you kidding me. I would love to live here. It's like those places you see on tv where they have these expensive luxury holiday!" Zach smiles big. I just laugh at there reactions.

"Ugh. There's so much cool people here! I mean last night at the party I saw this girl surfboarding. She was like a professional! She was amazing!" Daniel looks so in love with this place. "Wait. Surfing. Was she the only girl surfing?" I ask. "Yeah. Do you know her?" He replies. "Yeah. Yeah I know her." I say smiling. "Maybe she can teach me some moves!?" I just smirk. "Well it's your lucky day. Because she's right in front of you!" I point to myself. "Wait. That was you!" Jonah looks surprised. I nod. "Holy- I didn't know you could surf!?" Corbyn says. "I know. When I met Temana, he taught me how and I picked it up super quickly. Everyone says I'm a pro but I disagree." I reply. "Are you kidding me. Your so good!" Daniel encourages. I smile at him.

Ayyyoo sorry for being a bit late but yeah. This chapter isn't really interesting. But thanks for getting over 500!!! Let's get to 600!!! Love you all x