6

Daniels POV

"What happened in there? What did you say?" Bradley asked confused and worried. I was sitting on one of the chairs with my head in my hands leaning over. I was confused myself. I didn't know what happened. I was as clueless as Bradley was. "I have no clue dude? We were just talking and she was thanking me for what I did to help her. Then she just-" I paused. "She started freaking out and yelling a little!?" I continued. Bradley sighs loudly and sits next to me. We just sit there in silence listening to patients talking with doctors. We just waited for the doctor to come back out and tell ya what happened.

5 minuets of impatiently waiting, the doctor comes out. "Scarlett?" She says looking around the room. Me and Bradley jolt up and run to her. "What happened? Is she okay!?" Bradley asks waiting for an answer! "She'll be okay. She's just scared! When you held her hand, it reminded her of what happened." She explains. "So your saying it was my fault!" I look down feeling the guilt of what I did. "No no no, of course not! It's very good that there are people here to help her get through this, just so she's not alone!!" I nod slightly at the nurses reply. "I just have her some medicine for her to sleep, so you can go back in if you would like." She added. Me and Bradley nod and we head back to Scarlett's room.

We walk in quietly and see her fast asleep. She was so unbelievably gorgeous. I just can't believe Liam would do this! "I know you like her!" Bradley speaks up giving me a little jump. "Huh? What? Pfft no!" I lie. Well at least trying to anyway. "Bro, I see the way you look at her! The way she looks at you! She adores you. The smile she has when she sees you, makes me happy!" He explains making me blush a little. "Thank you! If it weren't for you, who knows what could've happened to her?!" He adds. I give him a smile and look back at Scarlett.

3 hours later.

Scarlett still hasn't woken up. I think she might be really tired or that medicine was really strong. Bradley and I had a little nap taking turns obviously, just to make sure if Scarlett did wake up, we'd be awake.

I was about to fall asleep until Bradley's phone started going off. The dinging sound got very annoying very quickly. "Who is it?" I ask Bradley as he picks his phone up. He starts laughing. "What?" I say confused. He gives me his phone and shows me the text.

Text:

Autumn
Bradley!!!!
BRADLEY!!
Umm.
Kayli just umm, well we were done getting everyone out of the party, and we were cleaning up. But then kayli broke the awkward silence and was like "that's it, he's dead!!!" And ran out the door. We chased her and we got to Liam's house and outside on the grass, kayli is on top of Liam beating him! Jonah pulled her off him, then Zach punched him and the rest of the boys did.
Just thought you might wanna know?!

End of text.

After reading it, I started laughing heretically! My stomach started hurting from laughing so much! So was Brad. "I honestly wish I was there to punch him! Good job Kayli!!!!" Bradley exclaimed. I laugh at his comment.

After that, we calmed down and just started talking. We just talked about random things. "So, you never really answered my question earlier!?" Bradley says. "What question?" I ask trying to rethink of his question. "If you like my sister?!" He said. His serious look got me nervous. "I-I mean ahh." Suddenly a smirk came on Brad's face making me even more nervous. "Bro, I'm not going to be mad! I like you like a brother. You saved my sister! Before she met you and the girls, she didn't have any friends. Ever since then, she's been so happy. I know I'm not the best brother but I love and care for her so much. I'd die for her. I just want to know if you like her. Because I know she likes you!" Bradley explains. I look down at my lap and nod my head. "Yeah, I do like her! I-I think I-" I was cut off my shuffling noises coming from the bed. I look up and see Scarlett awake. "Y-you like m-me?" She asked with a raspy voice. Her tired puffy eyes looked at me, wanting a serious answer. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.
She just stares at me.

Sorry I haven't posted!! But I hope you enjoy this 'short' chapter. People have been asking me to update so here you are!! Haha 😂 love you all!!!