22

"Bradley?" I say shocked.

He was taller, more muscular, more good looking I guess. He looked like he'd been crying. The tear streaks on his cheeks and the red in his eyes.
"H-hi. Umm-" before he could finish his sentence, I jumped on him hugging him as tight as I could. The warmth his body gave me, the memories of us, it all came back. It was a good feeling. I missed him!

He slowly hugs back, leaning his head on the top of my head. "I'm so sorry I left. I missed you so much!" I blurt our feeling a tear run down my face. "Shhh, it's okay. I get why you left! I forgive you! I just can't believe we found you! I mean you've been here this whole time!" He whispers sadly. I look down feeling guilty. "I'm so sorry Brad!" I say as a tear goes down my cheek. Brad quickly gets his thumb, wiping the tear away. "Don't be sorry. It's okay! You're here now. That's all that matters!" He replies.

I yarn, feeling my eyes get heavy. Brad looks at me confused. "You should get some sleep." "No. It's okay I'm just-" I yarn again. "Alright. Come on!" Brad picks me up and carries me to bed. He lays me down and puts the sheets over me. I smile and looks at him. "Don't go. I want you to stay!" I say with looking a little sad. "I wasn't going to leave. I was going to check your fridge and see what food you have." I giggle. "Go for it." I yarn again and close my eyes. "Good night Scar!" I feel a kiss on my cheek. His footsteps get feather until I hear the door close to my room.

Sorry it's short but I had to post bc I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that. I've been dealing with a lot lately and haven't had time to write! Anyway. Thank you for 700! Love you guys!!