17

"Hey. Are you coming to the Matira big beach bash? It'll be so much fun!" Mila asked as we walked to the local cafe owned by Teiki and Temana, who were very nice and protective. Fetia is there mother, she's like my mom in a way. She was so loving and she also worked there from time to time. "I don't know. I might stay home and write?" I reply looking down at my book that was in my hands as we walked into the cafe. "Ugh! Temana, tell Scarlett that she's coming to the beach bash tonight!" Mila announced. "Scar. You are going. Come on! All you do is write and write. You never have a break. Your coming and that's final!" He demanded. I sit down in a booth with Mila on the opposite side as me. Temana comes over with 2 coffee cups and pours us his secret recipe coffee. It's the best coffee in town!

"So hows you and William?" I smirk. Mila and William have been a thing for as long as I've been here. She's in love with him! It's so cute. William is a nice guy too! "Same old. I might ask him out tonight, if I'm not drunk!" We giggle.

After we spent an hour in the cafe, we left to my house. Mila wanted to pick out what I was gonna wear tonight. "Ugh, all you have is old people stuff!" Mila whines as she goes through my clothes. "There not old people clothes! It's fashion!" I defend. "Oh, wait. I think I found it!" She holds the hanger out.

"Now this will get all the boys drooling!" She says smirking

"Now this will get all the boys drooling!" She says smirking. I just roll my eyes. "Fine." I reply giving up.

5pm

We got to the beach bash. There was already so many people here. They do this every year to celebrate our freedom or something.I never really did understand it. On the way we picked up William, Aiden, Temana and Teiki. We all got our and the boys brought there surfboards because basically everyone goes night surfing. Me, surprisingly was actually really good. All the boys started teaching me and I became better over time. Now I can surf extremely good. But I use one of the boys boards. "Okay, if I'm going to be here at this party, then I get to have someone's surfboard for the night!" I announce. They all looked at each other. "You can borrow mine. I'm not feeling the surf tonight. I'll just have a few beers." Teiki said handing me his board. I give him a smile as he walks off.

The thing I find weird was that no girls surf. Sometimes they do but I'm technically the only one. Mila just watches or talks to William when he's not in the water. "Well I'll find a spot and you kids can go surf!" Mila said. We nod and run off to the water. The waves looked amazing! I flop my belly on the board and start paddling out deeper into the water as the boys were on my tail. "This is my wave girls!" I said quickly turning around the board and paddling as fast as I could. The wave lifts me up and I push all my body weight up so I'm standing. I travel don the wave and I can here cheering from the shore. I keep going for a couple of minutes while showing some tricks until I get tired and then I dive into the water. I pop back up and look around finding Temana paddling over to me. "That was the best surfing I've ever seen. You shredded it out there!!" He says helping me back into my board. "Thanks!" I reply smiling. "Come on bro. Let's get some more!" He guides me back out into sea.

A couple of hours of catching waves and playing around. We thought it was best to get back and party. By now it was pitch black. There was a really beautiful sunset. It was a mixture of pinks, oranges, reds, blues! It was so gorgeous.

We get onto shore and Mila comes up to me with my towel. "Good job out there girl! You killed it. You seriously would win at surfing nationals!" Age says passing me my towel as I wrap it around myself. "Ha thanks. But no thanks!" I reply drying off. "Hey guys. Apparently there some celebrities here? Yeah, I've heard of them but I just can't remember." Mila tells us. "OOO CELEBRITY! WHERE!" I yell excitedly! "Over there with those bunch of girls are!" She replies. I quickly run over there and push in the girls. I get the the middle and instantly regret coming here! "Scarlett?"

Oh hey there. How cliche of me! Cliffhanger 😏 whO cOuLd iT bE? 🙄 🤔
Welp. Your gonna have to stay tuned. Hehe 😉