8

Ever since Liam came in, I haven't been able to sleep! Like at all. It's been 3 days and I'm at home. Bradley constantly comes to check on me, asking if I needed anything. Daniel tries to come over and see me. Yeah, tries! I haven't wanted to see Daniel because I know once I see him, I'll just spill my guts. I'll tell him wheat happened. I can't tell anyone about this. It's so hard! Every night I just cry in my bed because it's so hard to keep Daniel away. I want to see him. I really do! But I can't, and it's killing me! I just don't know what to do anymore? I'm so scared, lost, alone! I just don't know!

My thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at my door. "Come in." I say sad and softly. Currently I'm just laying in bed because I can't really do anything, Bradley won't let me. He's trying to protect me. "Hey. Umm, I need you to get dressed." Bradley says. "Why?" I reply, not even wanting to get out of bed. "Were going to the police station, remember? I told you this!" He says nervously. "When? And why?!" I reply with an attitude. "I told you yesterday. But I think you fell asleep so yeah. And you have to make a statement about, you know- what happened!" He looks down. "What! No. I told you I'm not making a statement!" "Well I already made you an appointment to talk to an officer. If you don't go, they'll just come here!" I sigh nervously. 'Dammit' I thought.
"Fine. Can you leave so I can get dressed then." I reply. Bradley closes the door behind him and I got out of bed. I had the perfect plan. I'm just going to lie. Obviously. I'm actually quite good at lying! So this will be easy, I hope.

I get dressed in this:

I grab my phone before I leave the room

I grab my phone before I leave the room. I walk downstairs where Bradley is in the kitchen. I look at the island and see a plate of food ready and hot. Once I hit the last step of the stairs, Bradley turns around and smiles. "I made you breakfast. So eat up because we have to leave soon!" He implies while pointing at the plate of food containing toast, eggs, bacon, cooked tomatoes, and a sausage. I look down at the plate and my tummy rumbles. But I push the plate away and go sit on the couch. I go on my phone until Bradley comes over with the food. "Eat! Now!" He demanded. I shake my head. "If you don't eat, you'll starve to death! Please. Just eat, for me?" His eyes looking sympathetic. I look at him feeling bad. I roll my eyes and sigh. A small smile appears on his face. I grab the plate and start to eat. To be fair, it was actually really good. This Gould fill me up for the day or two.

We get out of the car after a little drive to the police station. My stomach starts getting sore. The nerves are setting in. I slam the car door and Bradley come around to me, putting his hand on my back. "It'll be okay! I'll be with you." He comforts. I sigh and we start to walk to the door. Bradley opens it and I walk in. Straight away seeing a lady at a desk typing away. She looks up and smiles. "Hi, how may I help you?" She asks politely. Bradley goes over to the desk leaving me still at the door, looking around the room. The waiting room contained about 3 people. Behind the lady at the desk, there were police walking around with papers and people typing at the seperate desks. "Scar!" I look over at Bradley and he's signalling for me to follow him I tot he waiting room. I do as so and sit next to him. I grab Bradley's hand tightly and he does the same.