5

Scarlett's POV

White. It was so white. No colour whatsoever. I was standing in a bright white room. No furniture, no one else, nothing! I was alone. I started walking around trying to find out where I was.

Is this- heaven?
Pfft no! I didn't die! Did I?

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you!" Liam's voice suddenly filled the room. His deep husky voice repeated that sentence again and again and again. I couldn't see anyone, where was it coming from?

His voice got louder and louder. I covered my ears tight but no use. I felt like I was spinning in circles. "Stop! Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" I yelled.

Suddenly, silence! My eyes fluttered open, revealing a white ceiling. My eyes roamed around the room and I examined the detailing of the room. I'm in the hospital?

There was something covering my mouth like a cup or something. I could feel my warm breath around my mouth and nose making it a bit sweaty. I turned my head to the side and saw Bradley and Daniel asleep. Bradley was on a chair next to my bed and Daniel was on a couch under the big window.

I could hear my breathing. My chest was going up and down lightly. My eyes started getting heavy, so I scrunched my face up but instantly feeling a sharp pain in my right cheek. I hissed at the pain. I brought my hand up to my face and gently caressed my cheek. It was warm and tender. Even though I couldn't see my cheek, I knew it would be red!

"Scarlett?" Daniels soft voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned my head looking at Daniel. He looked relieved but sad at the same time. He stood up from the couch and walked over to me, being as quiet as he can to not wake Bradley up. "Your awake!" He whispered giving me a sympathetic smile. I hummed in response. I looked into Daniels big blue eyes and instantly found myself get lost. He was so beautiful up close.

He grabbed my hand and caressed his thumb on the top. "I'm so sorry this happened to you! I should've been with you! I shouldn't stayed inside it's you! I'm so sorry!" He stated. My closed smile turned into a frown. "What? It's not your fault. You didn't know. You were having fun! Don't ever say it's your fault!" I replied. He looked done at our hands connected. He looked as if he had been crying, or was going to cry.

"Who knows what he would've done if you didn't come in?!" I added. It was silent for a couple of minutes. He kept staring at our hands and I just looked down at my covered legs. Memories of last night started flooding through my brain. The fear of him touching me, the cry's for help. The terrifying words he said. I ripped my hand away form Daniel giving him a jump. I rolled over with my back not facing him. Tears dripping down my face. I became so scared. Daniel was confused. "Scarlett! Are you okay?" He asked softly. "Get out! Both of you! Please!" I pleaded, wanting to be alone. "Scar, it'll be okay! I promi-" He started, soon waking up Bradley. "What's going on?" Bradley asked. "I want you to get out! NOW!" I yelled. A nurse ran into the room telling the boys to get out and wait in the waiting room.

I soon realised that I was shaking so much, my breathing was heavy and loud. I shut my eyes to try and make it stop. But no use. The nurse came up next to me. "Scarlett. My name is Dr Rimo. I'm going to help you, okay." She said kindly. I opened my eyes seeing her face. "I need you to breath! In, and out, in and out!" She repeated. I did as she told me. Soon my breathing slowed down. My shaking did too but not so much. "Good, now, I'm going to give you some medicine that'll help you sleep. It'll be good for you to rest!" She explains. I nod slightly. She turned my left arm over and felt the crotch. She wiped it clean with a wipe then slowly stuck a needle in. It was like a sharp pain my arm. I flinched but soon felt tired. It was working very quickly. My eyes shut and soon I was asleep.

To be continued.

Sorry it short! (That's what she said)
And I apologise for being so inactive! I was in Melbourne seeing the boys perform for the past week! And I got a puppy which I need to look after 247 so I am going to try and post more soon!!! Love you guys!!