19

Scarlett POV

I stumbled around trying to walk away from Daniel. I was really drunk. I never really drink, especially a lot but I did. I couldn't believe they were actually here. Part of me was happy to see them. But the other half was terrified! I always wanted to go back home to Bradley and my parents but my life was better here in Hawaii! I had such amazing friends that I could call family! My living place was perfect! I had everything I dreamed of. I can't just leave it all!

As I get past Daniel, I trip over a stick or something, making me fall. But Daniel quickly reacted and caught me just before I hit the ground. He big tanned hands were gripped on my waist. He lifts me up and makes me face him. "Scarlett. Please, let us take you home!" He says with pleading eyes. "Your eyes are pretty!" My dumbass replies drunkly. "Alright, come on. Let's get you to the car." Jonah says as he grabs one side of me with Daniel on the other side. My arms around their necks. They carry my drunk body back to civilisation. The Maui was so loud still which was giving me a headache. "Corbyn, geez! Thank god i fou-" a voice I knew too well comes towards us.

I lift my head up to see Bradley just staring at me. "Oh hEy brAdlEy!" I say smiling drunkly. "S-Scarlett?" He says with disbelief in his voice. Suddenly feeling a burning feeling in my mouth. I drop my head and throw up. "Oh god." Zach says with disgust. I could hear him gag. "Scarlett. There you are- omg!" I hear Mila's voice. I bring my head back up and wipe my mouth. "Y-you're w-why don't we! The band!" Mila covers her mouth and gasps. "Umm yeah." Jonah says giggling. "Look umm Scar is really drunk and we need to take her home. Could you give us her address?" Daniel says with worry. I quickly shake my head. "No. DoNt giVe tHem mY-" everything goes black.

Sorry this is really short but I had to post something and I didn't know what to write. But I hope you like it. Love you. Also thanks for getting past 400. Let's get 500!!!!