13

Bradley's POV

"I couldn't find her and she won't answer her phone!?"

"Me too. I've called her so many times!"

It's been a whole day since Scarlett left. I saw the note and I keep reading it over and over again just in case I've missed something. She's my baby sister! And she's missing! She's gone. At this point, I found no hope. I knew we won't be able to find her. She didn't want to be found.

She did something similar like this when we were 4. Her and mom had an argument which resulted Scar to runaway. She went all the way to the city till a policeman found her. She's a runner. She did the same thing when we were 12. I knew she'd be safe, wherever she was. I missed her. Now that mom and dad are travelling for work, I'm stuck here alone.

"It's okay guys. We tried!" I said looking down as I walked up the stairs sadly. "Wait. So your just going to quit!" Jonah said. I turn around and look at everyone. They had confused faces. "She'll be okay! She's done this before! I know her!" I reply continuing to walk upstairs. I go past Scarlett's room and stop. I just look at the closed door. I just stared at it for a couple of minutes, thinking about the good memories me and Scarlett had. I know she'll be happy wherever she is. She's very smart! I trust her. And I know she'll come back, eventually.

Daniels POV
She's actually gone! And Brad is just giving up! I need to find her. Tell her hi I feel. I need her! I will keep looking for her no matter how long it takes. I've never felt this way about a girl before! She's special! I miss her so much already! I want her to come back!

Yeah sorry it's short but I didn't know what to do on this chapter!? Hope you enjoy it and let's try and get to 300 reads! I love you all!!!