6 | you should go

6 | you should go

I'm in the process of fixing myself

I was thankful I had to go into work today until I found out that Will, Axel, and the girls went to Disneyland, and weren't home anyway

I was thankful I had to go into work today until I found out that Will, Axel, and the girls went to Disneyland, and weren't home anyway. I receive a picture from Will of Axel squatting in front the castle, Jem behind him, her arms wrapped around his neck, and Leah and Lily in their princess dresses, one on each of his knees.

He looks like their knight in shining armour, and when I glance closer, I realize that he's wearing a white shirt and a green vest, and looks like the spitting image of Flynn Rider, except with tattoos.

Before my hormones can go out of whack, I'm home and Tasha is sitting on the front porch.

"Hey, babe," I greet, "sorry about yesterday."

"I'd say no worries," she stands up, crossing her arms, "but whose fucking car is that?"

I glance to the car she nods to and smile guiltily.

"You didn't tell me he was back!" she screeches, and thank God it's excitedly, not angrily. I give her a hug and tug her inside so the neighbours don't call the cops with a noise complaint, because she's bubbling with questions. "When did he come? Did he just get here? Did you talk to him?" She gasps, "holy fuck. Did you sleep with him? You totally fucked him already, didn't you, you dirty little wh—"

"Okay, shush," I press a finger against her lips, and I have to guide her to a chair at the island to get her to sit still. "We didn't do anything. He came on—"

"—Inside you and now you're preg—"

"Fuck off!" I squeal, punching her playfully in the arm. "You're disgusting. We're over. He's just Will's friend, and Jem's brother. He's nothing to me."

Tasha accepts the strawberry wine cooler I slide across the counter and asks, "Okay, this is just too much for me. So, is he still like," she pops open the bottle, "hot as fuckin' hell?"

I show her the picture Will sent me. She groans and throws her head back, "fuck, yes, Eugene! Avi, Avi, Avi," she shakes her head, "If I were you, I'd have followed that boy all the way to Seattle and told him I was staying. Hell, you should still do that right now. There's no way he's over you."

I sigh and sit beside her, deciding to have some alcohol myself. "He asked me to."

She gasps. "And you said yes?"

I shake my head.

She groans and pretends to whack her head on the table. "Dude," she whines, "why?"

"I told him that we're not meant to be and that I'm with Dylan." I swallow half the bottle of alcohol, trying to forget about Dylan, especially my conversation with him last night.