Chapter Two

Chapter Two

The light trickling in from the small openings of my shutters the next morning woke me up. Pulling myself up into a sitting position and rubbing my eyes, a small yawn escaped my lips. I felt the bed dipping down at around where my feet were, and my eyes turned to that spot exceptionally expecting to see my dad as usual, but in his place was a boy. 

Not just any boy, this boy was absolutely gorgeous, with his facial features chiseled and flawless. He stared at me adoringly with these deep blue eyes like the ocean on the back of a postcard that someone sent you when they loved you but not enough to stay. He had a dimpled smile on his closed lips, and a lip piercing on his bottom left one.

He adorned black ripped skinny jeans and a black band shirt with a red and brown flannel lazily flung over it, and black Harley Davidson boots on, with his dirty blonde hair slicked up into a quiff. He looked like someone who just came off the cover of a male model catalouge, like he just got done with a photoshoot, maybe for his hair. 

He stared back at me with his head cocked to the side and his eyes intently on me. 

"Who are you?" I hissed pulling myself up more now completely awake as I grabbed my covers and protectively brought them up to below my eyes as I stared at the boy infront of me with squinted eyes. 

How a blanket was suppose to protect me, I didn't know but it made me feel safe at the moment even with this boy in my room. He didn't say anything, he just looked taken aback as if I had punched him with a mallet in the chest. 

"Dad!" I screamed loudly hoping he would hear it because this creep as good looking as he was wasn't saying anything and I wouldn't let that happen. The boy continued to stare at me, if I could call him a boy that is, he looked more like a man in his early twenties at least. I looked him up and down liking what I saw but knowing I shouldn't not until I find out who he was. 

I stood up running and almost tripping over my blanket my foot got caught in as I rushed to the door only for the guy to appear infront of me like hes always been there. He towered over me by two heads at least, and I stopped suddenly as his hand slammed over the door with a loud boom locking me into the room. I panicked looking around and spotting my window. 

I didn't care if I got hurt from the twelve foot jump from my window, I just needed to get away from this guy before he did something bad to me. I threw my blanket over him covering his face as I ran to the window trying to make an escape as I ripped the blinds away and threw out my screen roughly watching as it flew a few feet and then fall towards the ground. 

I threw my left foot out the window when the door got flung open.

"Nexia Rose McGarth what the hell are you doing?" My dad yelled worriedly, and my head shot towards him in relief .

"Getting away from that creep." I pointed towards the guy as he pulled the sheets off his head angrily and than his expression changed to one of fear as he spotted me dangling halfway in and halfway out of the room.

"Be afraid, my dad's a scientist, poof your balls will be gone." I warned the boy watching his eyes widen, than my dad started laughing and I looked at him confused to see his face was turning red from laughter. My eyebrows pulled together and I didn't know what he saw so funny.

"Get your ass in here Nexia." My dad motioned me in and I slowly did as he told me but pressed my back against the wall as I watched the man. My dad went up to him and threw his arm around the guy.

"Did I do something wrong Erik?" The guy asked in that same husky tone I remember from last night when I was pretty much out of it. They knew eachother? Why would my dad let someone -a man - watch me like a creeper while I slept? I shuddered in disgust and a small bit of delight.