Chapter Eight

"Nexia open the door love, I'm sorry for being rude I didn't mean to." Luke's voice rang from behind my locked door. He had been standing infront of my door for an hour now begging me to open the door for him, and I wouldn't do it. He is like a dog so persistent, and doesn't give up, never understanding when he isn't welcomed.

Not only had I cut the polite charade and shot some snide remarks towards him occasionally letting my guard down but I was ignoring my own dad when he came asking me to be nice and open the door or he would have Luke bust it down.

I rolled my eyes and went over to my sterio turning it on and fully all the way up so I couldn't hear anything, but I could feel the vibrations of the door as Luke hit it, it was either from him or the sound of my favourite band Five Seconds Of Summer rocking out to eighteen.

I loved the three boys in it they were perfect together, I sang along to them at top volume and as obnoxiously as I could almost screaming the lyrics.

It was a good thing that we didn't have neighbors for a half mile or they might call in a noise complaint about me, and it would be bad. Though they might realize we were harvering someone that wasn't even considered real if they looked in their files or check their database.

That thought made me giggle as I laid back on my bed hands behind my head. The banging only seemed to increase in tempo and volume as it sounded like a battle axe was throwing itsself at my door. It was probably just Luke though throwing a tantrum.

The door was rattling and it seemed like it was about to fall off its hinges or get ripped off. I glanced towards my window rethinking my escape plan from yesterday.

It didn't sound so bad, and the screen was still out from yesterdays attempt so that was something that I wouldn't have to push out. I sighed looking around for something that might lessen my drastic fall and came up with nothing. Well this might be an emergency and I didn't want to see dark Luke at the moment, I would rather deal with him later when he might have cooled down.

I pulled myself off the bed and went hurriedly to my window opening it I started to pull myself out as the sound of the door beginning to crack was heard, I looked to see there were little splinters appearing on the door and I gulped as I braced myself for the impact of the hard ground.

I took a deep breath closing my eyes as I threw myself off of where my window was, it seemed like my stomach did a flip as I was flying through the cool breeze and than my world came crashing down as my body landed with an audible thud onto the ground.

Pain ripped through me as I cried out in pain grabbing my arm tightly which I somehow landed on. I tried to pull myself up only to fall back down on shaky legs. The pain was unbearable but I woul have to deal with it for now. I picked myself back up hissing in pain as I made my way running down our driveway hoping that I advoided trouble for the time being.

"Nexia what the hell?" I heard Luke yell as my music was turned off, I glanced back to see Luke leaning out the open window with a furious expression on his face as he glared my way.

I said the only thing I could think of at a time like this.

"Yolo." I made a peace sign with the hand that wasn't numbing over.

I turned back around and started running faster than before down the road debating on what I should do since he would be down here soon enough, and I would surely be caught and dragged back home. The forest was a possibility, but so would be the river, but I couldn't swim. I'd rather drown then deal with Luke I sighed giving in as I raced through the woods to the river.

He wouldn't dare go into it because of the possibility of his circuits getting fried but I hope he was stupid enough to try to come after me. I heard the crunch of twigs breking behind me and saw Luke running full speed towards me, I took in a deep breath at his close proxmity to me and tried to run faster.

Even as my legs burned and I was gasping for air I still ran.

"Why do you keep running from me?" He yelled at me and he didn't sound out of breath but he did sound flabbergasted which made me mad that he wasn't exhausted, maybe it was because he was a robot and I was really lazy most of the time and never done any form of exercise beside fangirl.

"Quit following me." I shot back hoping he heard me over my heavy breathing it would have sounded better and more threatening if I wasn't so out of breath.

'I wanted to stop and take a breather but I knew than I would have no chance of getting to the river. I had short legs and I wasn't very quick where as Luke had long legs and he had the advantage of being a robot so super strenght and probably super speed. What I was curious about was he probably had over hundreds of pounds of metal, and cords and wiring how did he seem so light on his feet though?

I felt arms wrapping around my waist pulling me back into an ample chest as I started screaming angrily. I threw my arms around and kicked my feet back at him only to hurt myself because of my hurt arm and how it felt like I was attacking a cement wall.

"Get away from me." I yelled at Luke as I swung to make my hand collide with his face, searing pain ran through my already damaged arm and I cried out as Luke made sure to pull me up into his arms like I was an infant. He brought my arms to my sides making sure I couldn't swing at him and hurt myself, but my legs still flailed and he let out an irritated grunt.

"Quit making this difficult Nexia Rose." He groaned making me try to slap him and he gave me a stern look.

"I hate you." I said between laboured breaths, he looked like I had shot him the pain that flashed across his face at my words was recognizable, and I dearly wanted to shoot him. His grip loosened somewhat enough for me to try and wiggle my way out, but his hands weren't that loose around me.

"But I love you." He spoke sadly as he looked far away off into the trees like he was going somewhere deep in his mind, like an old memory. I laughed humorlessly at his words shaking my head furiously.

"You don't love me that's the chip talking lover boy." I told him with a sneer crossing my face. He shook his head no at this and I wanted to prove to him it was just the chip and it wasn't actually.

"You don't even understand the chemistry we have." He looked down at me as he began walking slowly back to the house.

"We don't have any chemistry, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you." I sang out trying to get it through his incompetent head that I hated him and wished for his departure. I tried to move myself from his grip again with no success as he made sure to get a better grip on me.

"Looks like someone broke their promise." I chaisted him lightly hoping to get a reaction from him, I did he stopped in his tracks and looked at me somewhat confused and worried.

"You promised to never hurt me, one of the biggest loads of bull I ever heard because guess what? You did hurt me, congrats your first broken promise robot." I congratulated him, his mouth dropped open at my words like he couldn't even believe it himself.

"And guess what that means?" I wanted to make sure I hurt him as good as I could, and make sure that he hated himself almost as much as I hated him, he seemed hesitant as to want an answer to that question.

"What?" He asked his voice cracking making me feel a little guilty for being so mean but he deserved it.

"It means I absolutely hate you." He looked away from me to his surroundings as he continued walking like he was thinking this all over and trying to put all of it together so he could access it privately.

"You can't hate me I was made specifically for you, I was created and perfected to be how you wanted and liked." He spoke as if to himself.

"I hate perfect and if you were how I wanted you would be human and oh look you aren't." I reminded him sweetly though it was just for a show.

"Dad and who ever his assistant is made a huge mistake with what I liked and how I liked it." I lied, he was exactly how I wanted and if lying through my teeth helped than that was all that mattered to me.

"I'll get them to fix me, that's all I have to do." He reassured me and himself he just wasn't going to give up was he?