Chapter Thirty One

I don't know what to make of this moment, I don't even have an idea on what to think of this person. This living breathing gorgeous human being infront of me. I was getting mixed signals.

Only because I had got to know him on a totally different level, and something seemed to want this boy almost as much as he wanted me. But I knew my limits and when to stop.

And this was dangerous. How could I know that this isn't a trap? I don't know much except the slight rustle in the bushes. My heart jumps in my chest but than I remember that Aaron is here with me and that was more than likely him.

I can see his shadow jumping around impatiently at the bottom of the forest but I can't see him.

He is to well hidden and if I hadn't been on my guard I would never had expected him to be there. I would have just mistook it for the breeze finding its way over there.

The boy infront of me had his warm gentle hands on either side of me resting on my shoulders as he waited for me to say something. I didn't know what to say that could fill this silence. I knew that it was becoming unsettling almost unbearable.

He lets out an awkward cough and my hands went to his chest feeling the pounding of his heart. It was a wonderful thing to feel that at this moment he was warm, and loving, that he wasn't perfect and that he in fact was human.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to feel your heart beat." I murmured gazing up into his beautiful eyes than down to his chest. My fingers were smoothing out the small wrinkles of his what looked to be dark grey sweater.

"It couldn't be as long as I've wanted to meet and be with you." He rested his head against mine and I smiled closing my eyes.

If it were possible this would be a perfect moment a moment that I have been waiting for for the longest time. But I know I have to bring Aaron out and make sure he knew that we weren't going to destroy this Luke if he hadn't already heard the conversation.

I know this might raise some red flags but it needed to be done. I needed to try and find a way to get rid of Luke but not this one. I was to confused and still a bit baffled. I knew that I needed to rethink everything that I know because somewhere in time I had to have known that this was one of the most easiest things that I had ran over stupidly.

I pull back and look towards the woods to see that Aaron was some what peeking out having no idea what to do as he stood there awkwardly.

I motioned for him to come over, Luke turned to see as well wrapping his arm protectively around me.

"Luke this is my best friend Aaron if you didn't already know that. Aaron this is Luke. Real living breathing Luke." I introduced them moving my hand in between the two large boys.

Aaron was darkened out for a split second until he came into view. The moon glistening on his suspicious face as he looked at Luke.

"We've actually already met once or twice before." Luke said simply and I guess if I was even a bit as perseptive as I should be I would have known that.

"Nexia are you sure this is actually really him and this isn't a trap?" Aaron questioned putting himself into the light to get a good look at me.

He didn't seem like he wanted to believe this so easily, like me Aaron wasn't a believer. Not until he hears this and is certain of it.

"I'm not sure of anything right now Aaron." I admitted almost breathlessly, as I shrugged.

Aaron looks disappointed by this. "How can you put your trust into someone that you don't know. If this really was the real Luke why would he be here?"