Chapter Thirty Two

"How can we possibly get past security?" I asked unsure looking at human Luke and Aaron questioningly as they threw on their big white lab coats. It had been a day since we had officially met each other with the real Luke and in that time we had come up with an amazing plan.

Robot Luke had been in the lab all day with my dad giving Luke, Aaron and I enough time to think and plan it for tonight. Dad didn't know anything about this though I had gave him orders to keep Luke off all night and try to work on more of his wiring because he had supposedly been having a few glitches.

It wasn't the best made up lie but it worked miraculously making my dad worried enough to keep Luke. And since I didn't want to go to school with a broken writing hand and no one to be my writer dad let me stay home saying Luke would help me wget back ahead when they were finished.

It was already going my way perfectly and since Aaron and Luke seemed to want to get this over as much as I did thye gave in easily. Luke took the day off and Aaron had skipped school. Then for six hours we had thought everything through and Luke had to leave once to go to the lab to get some things so it left Aaron and I home alone and to an awkward conversation.

I could replay it quote for quote that was how awkard and tension filled the room was.

Aaron had been laying on my bed looking up at the celling as I sat on my swivel chair playing on my laptop surfing the web. Playing on Twitter and uncontrollably oogling Michael Clifford and his new eyebrow piercing and blowing up all the three boys Twitter hoping to get a follow. Surprise surprise without humor and a lot of sarcasm they never even made an attempt to notice me. The bastards.

"Do you really expect everything to go to plan?" Aaron asked taking me from my computer I finished typing the tweet that I had made for Michael and pushed my laptop back.

"Of course we have inside help now Aaron." I said with a smile and he frowned.

"Not that one. The one with Luke. Do you honestly believe it will be so much easier with him now that the other Luke will be out of the way?" He propped himself up on his elbows to get a good look at me and I blushed.

I started to chew on my nails which I never usually do I was stalling.

"Aaron I don't see how this concerns you." I made a point of emphasing you and his eyebrows flew up.

"Because you need to know all your choices Nexia. You might realize you want someone normal someone that will make you happy and not have a science experiment try to kill you."

"You sound like Jacob from Twilight." I accused him narrowing my eyes at him. it was now his turn to blush.

"Can't a guy read Twilight without being judged?" He asked taken aback and I let out a short snort.

"Probably not."

"But Nexia, Luke isn't the only boy. I've been by your side since we were babies. For god sakes it was like we were womb mates trapped inside our mothers stomachs trying to karate chop our way out!"

"Yes and now you're Jackie Chan and I'm Snooki." I snorted remembering when I had went through a phase where everyone called me Snooki from Jersey Shore because I looked like her.

"Exactly!" He crowed out with a laugh of his own.

"Aaron, but realize we are in the real world, not a movie or book. There are things that happen and there are things that don't. Yes some girls and guys end up crawling their way out of the level seventy five friend zone and trust me I thought about that plenty of times with you but I have Luke now and Luke is all I want. It's not about who was there for me more it's about who my heart wants and for some reason it happened to pick Luke."