Chapter Twenty Four

"This is how close we are suppose to be." Lukes voice whispered into my ear waking me up the next morning. I let out a little yawn as I felt his arms tighten around my waist and I looked at him wiping the sleep from my eyes. He was smiling down at me as he leaned up against his pillow.

He seemed content with his position like he could stay like that forever and in a way he could if he wanted too. His blinds were opened revealing that it was still dark outside it couldn't even be past six. I frowned at him wondering why he would wake me up so early, he knew I couldn't fall asleep after I woke up.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered leaning down to kiss my forehead delicately. He was still in his boxers and tight black tank top of what I could tell.

"Good morning but why so early?" I asked him racking my brain for possible answers.

"It's Tuesday and that means we have school." He told me laughing and I looked at him stunned had the two days past so quickly? All that we had done in them days was Sunday he went to the lab while I stayed home sleeping all day, and Monday we had sat down together and had a movie marathon together. It seemed like it was in a blink of an eye and it was already time for school?

"That can't be right." I said and he kissed me again shaking his head.

"My word sweet heart you are out of it." He mused lovingly and I laid back against him only wanting the comforting warmth that seemed to radiate off of him and the bed.

"That happens when you're a common white girl without coffee." I joked around and his eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"But you're Mexican."

"Let it be Lucas." I groanned out closing my eyes.

"No sleep little one it's time to get ready. You need to take your shower and I'll pick your clothes out and than I'll make you some breakfast and we can leave. This will be my first day of school as a robot." He said excitedly and I looked at him with my eyebrows scrunched up.

"What do you mean as a robot?" I asked, I knew he was a robot and that it would be his first day but in the same context it didn't make sense maybe it was because I was tired.

"I mean this kid named Luke had given me all his memories and some of are school. He wasn't one of the most interesting kids at his school." He frowned at this.

"How so is that?"

"He didn't have a lot of friends, he was more of the nerdy anti-social type he had good looks but because of the way he was and his big nerdy glasses no one took him seriously and most girls wanted him to do their homework and buy them things because he had money and good looks. None of them wanted to get to know the real him and he hated that. So I want to change that around. He was quite the strong one though having practiced boxing with his dad."

It made me feel angry about how Lukes school life had been, how all the people were and how he was probably treated. But it wasn't as different as I treated this Luke who probably took it in the same fashion. But I wanted to find everybody that had done this and wack them with a bus. It was terrible.

"How are you going to do that?" I questioned him and he flashed me a smile.

"Easily," He began. "Stay with you."

"Oh is it really that easy?" I spoke not really wanting an answer but he gave me one anyways.

"Yes."

"Now it's time for you to get ready for school. I gave you enough time to dally around talking for a few minutes and your dad wants us ready at exactly seven thirty so he can drive us. So get a move on." He told me and I shook my head.