Chapter Thirty

The boy looked at me with wide eyes, but I couldn't help but notcied that unlike Lukes they had more life and emotion in them and they weren't glassed over. He seemed shocked by my intense gaze on him his mouth dropped open.

He might not be Luke but I knew he looked exactly like him. If it wasn't for my knowing Luke was a robot and that he had a panel on the back of his neck and this boy didn't I would never have guessed this.

He tried to reach for my hand again but I swatted him away. This was something that I wasn't comfortable with. It was a random boy who seemed to know everything and knew he was suppose to act just like Luke.

"Nexia I can explain." He began in a horrid voice taking a step forward. He put his hands together clasping them in front of his chest as if in a begging manner.

He licked his lips waiting for me to give him my attention but I shook my head furiously. He could of havd time to explain what the hell this was, that he wasn't even the real Luke before all of this.

"Please." He begged me.

"Than explain." I snapped angrily, it was the only thing that would come out of my mouth.

"I am Luke, I'm just not the robot Luke. I'm the human one he got cloned from." He tried to tell me and I crossed my arms under my chest. I knew Aaron would be close, if he was close enough he would more than likely be able to hear what we were saying, but that meant I wouldn't have to replay it for him.

"Why are you here? Where is my Luke?" I knew I had been waiting over a week to meet this boy but in this sort of situation? No defiantly not, I was about to kill this boy, it could have been real murder. It could have been illegal and for a brief moment I could have been something more than just a robot killer.

"Luke is back in the room." He told me ignoring my first question.

"Why?" I asked him and he seemed to understand that I wasn't talking about why he was there I was asking about why he would pretend to be him.

"I'm sorry Nexia I didn't want to make our first meeting like this. Erik said this wasn't what he wanted to have happen." He trailed off and the words seemed to process slowly in my head.

"You know my father?" I choked out and he looked like he couldn't believe that he had all but told me he did.

His hand went up to his face as his fingers started to play with his lip ring scared.

"Yes I'm his assistant. You might know me by L.H." L.H. that was who Luke had told me about a few days ago. How he had been the one to set this all up, how he wanted Luke to be for me. And my dad had went along willingly with it for the sake of his daughters happiness.

L.H. had been the one that had to have known everything about me to do something like this. Why would he do all of this, why had he done something so malice like this?

"You're his assistant? The one that had thought of all of this? You're the bastard that has put me through so much shit and for what? A kick? A joke, was I your own science experiment?" I screamed angrily at him my blood seemed to be heating up. I was known to be a hot head and my temper was the worst thing.

I tried to control it and keep from punching him in the face as my hand went to my chest as I pointed at myself.

"No it wasn't like that Nexia. I would never mean to hurt you like this." He tried to defend himself softly as his body moved forward in what seemed to be to calm me down.

I put my hands onto his chest throwing him back from me.

"Don't touch me. You didn't have to hurt me your sick robot already did the trick if you hadn't already been watching everything through his eyes."